LegacyGT.com

Portland, OR - EJ25 shortblock for re-build $125

FOR SALE - Portland, OR EJ25 short block for build SOLD MODS PLEASE CLOSE

This was taken out of my 2008 Subaru Outback XT with 63,000 miles after spinning a rod bearing. EJ25, 2.5L turbo motor, 703 series casting. A good candidate for those looking to rebuild a motor. Still has good factory crosshatch in the cylinders and appears to be in good shape otherwise. Trying to shed some parts, I'm running out of room to store them :)

Will not ship but will travel within 30 'ish miles of Portland to meet up if preferred. Also head to Seattle from time to time.

513092647_IMG_70922.thumb.jpg.2a276abac4fe0fac0e18c455452fec65.jpg

IMG_7093.thumb.jpg.556bf900c806c231a81a9d8a95127c26.jpg

IMG_7099.thumb.jpg.b2afef02a967bd94365da3708cb666b2.jpg

IMG_7096.thumb.jpg.3e606238bbb64d2dc07c7cc01fb11062.jpg

IMG_7097.thumb.jpg.9c6886433a822a71381cd19af79c63dd.jpg

IMG_7095.thumb.jpg.d3e5d8c9e6eb0c9c377eb63a8ad1604d.jpg

Edited by shralp

Let me know, still need to source a Nameless mid and y so could do the SB + cash or something else that you may have? :)
I don't want to stray you away from the nameless mid/y...but it really only fits well with their mufflers.

I have the mid/y and used 6 different (yes, 6) and the fit was off for all but the nameless mufflers. 5 of the 6 fit fine with my ebay midpipe prior to the upgrade.

Here were the 6:

1. Nameless 4" mufflers-great fit

2. TurboXS mufflers-mediocre fit (tips close to bumper)

3. JDM corazon mufflers-bad fit (tips actually melted bumper)

4. JDM Prova mufflers-poor fit (tips really close to bumper)

5. Oem mufflers-mediocre fit

6. Nameless 5" mufflers-best fit and current. I had to buy these to replace the Prova mufflers.

I don't want to stray you away from the nameless mid/y...but it really only fits well with their mufflers.

I have the mid/y and used 6 different (yes, 6) and the fit was off for all but the nameless mufflers. 5 of the 6 fit fine with my ebay midpipe prior to the upgrade.

Here were the 6:

1. Nameless 4" mufflers-great fit

2. TurboXS mufflers-mediocre fit (tips close to bumper)

3. JDM corazon mufflers-bad fit (tips actually melted bumper)

4. JDM Prova mufflers-poor fit (tips really close to bumper)

5. Oem mufflers-mediocre fit

6. Nameless 5" mufflers-best fit and current. I had to buy these to replace the Prova mufflers.

Oh man please don’t say that :( we’re pretty limited with choices for mid / Y pipes so when my 12 yr Perrin unit finally gives up the ghost I’m going to have to do something. I need to find someone that has tried a Nameless with Prodrive muffs...

Oh man please don’t say that :( we’re pretty limited with choices for mid / Y pipes so when my 12 yr Perrin unit finally gives up the ghost I’m going to have to do something. I need to find someone that has tried a Nameless with Prodrive muffs...
The mid/y is truly a beautiful piece and itself fits well. I was never sure why my mufflers didn't fit well. The driver side was always the one that was off. It was frustrating.

You're in Portland? I'm only 20 miles north. I may be able to help out with a pro drive test fit.

The mid/y is truly a beautiful piece and itself fits well. I was never sure why my mufflers didn't fit well. The driver side was always the one that was off. It was frustrating.

You're in Portland? I'm only 20 miles north. I may be able to help out with a pro drive test fit.

Nice, will take you up on it when this Perrin unit finally craps out :)

Absolutely.

The only other mid I've even seen is the TurboXS. That would fit well most likely.

Didn't think about the Turbo XS, would love to talk with someone running this to see how fitment is. Their products typically are good build quality. I see they don't have a resonator in the mid so wonder how that would affect exhaust note and/or drone.

why not get the full nameless system? what about the mufflers don't you like?

I was looking at the turbo back before the car died years ago

Never letting go of these Prodrives. Like never... :)