LegacyGT.com

WTB: PNW-Rolling Shell 2005-09

rhino6303

This is a long shot but I'm looking for a project car. I'd like a clean title, accident free body with a blown motor and/or transmission. In fact, I don't even care if the motor or transmission is there.

2005-2009 5MT or 6MT Legacy GT. Thanks.

Too bad you aren't in Ontario Canada. I'm trying to get rid of mine. I'm getting rid of mine and will be including the coilovers, bigger rear sway bar, rear strut brace, megan racing quad tip catback, short throw shifter, JDM Double din bezel, Itsme FMIC, Invidia catless down pipe. Hell I will even throw in the JDM engine bay covers. Car also has brand new pads/rotors all around, brand new brake lines put in as per the Subaru recall in Feb of this year, new fuel tank with DW65 fuel pump. Letting it go cheap.

Too bad you aren't in Ontario Canada. I'm trying to get rid of mine. I'm getting rid of mine and will be including the coilovers, bigger rear sway bar, rear strut brace, megan racing quad tip catback, short throw shifter, JDM Double din bezel, Itsme FMIC, Invidia catless down pipe. Hell I will even throw in the JDM engine bay covers. Car also has brand new pads/rotors all around, brand new brake lines put in as per the Subaru recall in Feb of this year, new fuel tank with DW65 fuel pump. Letting it go cheap.
That is too bad. Is the car a rust bucket? I'm curious about import/shipment fees. Pics?

That is too bad. Is the car a rust bucket? I'm curious about import/shipment fees. Pics?

The fenders are starting to rust due to the tire rubbing through the paint when I had the car on air ride. PM me your e-mail address and I will send photos. Body has 191,250km (119,000miles).

here's the ad - https://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/ca-2005-subaru-lgt-limited-sold-268264.html?t=268264

I put 900 miles on it driving home. Parked in shop, pulled the engine and its been there ever since. I had plans for it to be a test mule for engine rebuilds, but life changes. So it just sits.

I was running 5-10 over most of the way and car ran fine. Had to top off the oil a couple of times, but everything else seemed fine. Interior is ok.

from ad:

- Driver seat has a tear on the bottom seat

- Several door dings on passenger rear door (thanks to ex gf's kids), a few other door dings around the rest.

- Window tint is starting to peel around areas.

If you want current pics, pm me a cell number. Its parked on the storage side, so its got stuff inside (full wagon interior) and stuff on top (protected by moving blankets). Its on dollies for moving.

Edited by boxkita

here's the ad - https://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/ca-2005-subaru-lgt-limited-sold-268264.html?t=268264

I put 900 miles on it driving home. Parked in shop, pulled the engine and its been there ever since. I had plans for it to be a test mule for engine rebuilds, but life changes. So it just sits.

I was running 5-10 over most of the way and car ran fine. Had to top off the oil a couple of times, but everything else seemed fine. Interior is ok.

from ad:

- Driver seat has a tear on the bottom seat

- Several door dings on passenger rear door (thanks to ex gf's kids), a few other door dings around the rest.

- Window tint is starting to peel around areas.

If you want current pics, pm me a cell number. Its parked on the storage side, so its got stuff inside (full wagon interior) and stuff on top (protected by moving blankets). Its on dollies for moving.

Sending a PM.