LegacyGT.com

Official jdm conversion/aftermarket body thread

If I got JDM I'd get the garnish, too, but I can't say I'm big on the chrome. It does look super classy on the black though.

You can get that chrome piece wrapped in vinyl or get a carbon fiber one from madrig.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, to you; not to me :hide: I love it on a white car. Looks great.

I like the JDM post facelift look too and I have the taillights and garnish in addition to the setup installed on my car now. Just in case I want to switch things up.

USDM facelift tails look very normal and JDM facelift tails look very clearly "These don't look stock," to me. They definitely stand out, but I'm not sure that's what I'll be going for. I picked up some USDM facelift wagon tails yesterday so I guess it's my first set of parts to go on.

JDM face-lift wagon tail lights look too much like Rav-4 tail lights to me.

Man, Legacy sedans look like Camrys, wagons look like Rav4s - Legacy owners just can't win. Subaru needs to stop jocking Toyota's style. :lol:

Edited by Somac

Yea

I have the JDM Rev D-F 3.0R Premium Front bumper, rev a-c rear bumper, rev a-c taillights for a sedan

And

I have a JDM Rev D-F Spec B front bumper, jdm rear bumper, and Rev D-F tails for a wagon.

3ee1eb34baa2983938969cf38e54189b.jpg

This is all under my bed.

mmmh. Lots of goodies right here. Do you want another Rev D-F front bumper for Legacies :spin:? I think you saw it on my other pictures a while back. You can put it under another bed :lol:

I got the first wave of packages from Japan today. (Slow work week = shopping online)

Now I have to decide which one I like better.

Anyone know if the speaker wiring harness already exists for the tweeter?

20181109_130426.thumb.jpg.91def3caf551f26fd1a6606ff07a082d.jpg

If I got JDM I'd get the garnish, too, but I can't say I'm big on the chrome. It does look super classy on the black though.
You can get that chrome piece wrapped in vinyl or get a carbon fiber one from madrig.
The carbon on black looks amazing. But I'm biased [emoji38]

2005 Vader Wagon

Material Tests on Ringland Failure Piston

I should have held off and purchased a wagon instead of the spec.B

Which grille do you have?

I have two grilles :spin:. I will use the 'stock' EDM/JDM grille for everyday driving. And when we go on dates :lol:, the one I got from a fellow forum member from NZ (that black OEM one). I think it's the one you had before your current one. Yours was gray I think. On a serious note I'm not sure yet which one we will use. We'll see which one we like.

Also I have installed the horn that came with the nose cut. It's much better than the stock meep meep that came with the car!

IMG_20181110_194513.thumb.jpg.acb26fac7351a2478473d899398346d8.jpg

The grille I have on now, the S402 one, is the same one I had when I first installed the JDM front end. I think I have three others, I think the gray one you mentioned is a JDM optional vertical mesh, a carbon fiber ZeroSports and I think the other is the JDM OEM black one. I installed the gray one for about a week before switching back. Edited by WRX USA

The grille I have on now, the S402 one, is the same one I had when I first installed the JDM front end. I think I have three others, I think the gray one you mentioned is a JDM optional vertical mesh, a carbon fiber ZeroSports and I think the other is the JDM OEM black one. I installed the gray one for about a week before switching back.

This is the other one I have. Once I have finished the swap, I will test that one.

attachment.php?attachmentid=262003&d=1518740713

Yeah. I see what you mean. The one I have has a darker color though. So not sure how it'll look. We shall see.

And yeah, tempted to buy that other grille. But hard to convince wife to buy a grille which costs more than half the price of the nose cut!