LegacyGT.com

Looking to see if anyone deleted their charcoal canister and all the solenoids? Car will idle really bad and die out every time I fill up on gas. I don’t overfill it once the pump stops I stop filling. Found a lot of thread and looks like the solenoid failed or the canister got filled up and ruined.

I already replaced one solenoid because when I did my sti intake swap the barb fitting broke off. So that just leaves the one under the manifold left.

Should I just try and replace that and if that doesn’t work then the canister? Or would it just be easier to delete the entire evap equation out of the problem and delete it?

Did you replace the purge valve? If not, look into replacing it with OEM only. Leave the evap system in place.

I replaced the purge valve on the passenger side when I broke the fitting. Replaced it with an oem one. So guessing the one on the drivers side could of possible went bad.

Just took the solenoid off that I didn’t replace and i can blow both ways through it. So guessing that is the problem. That might actually of been my problem with my boost tapering off so much at redline to. Hopefully this fixes everything

I have a 5K evap cannister if you are interested. PM me and we'll work out a price.

Sounds good I’ll let shoot you a pm if neither of the sensors fix it.

Does anyone know if these solenoids are closed until voltage is applied to it? The one on the passenger side that connects to the turbo inlet doesn’t let air in either port rather it be blowing or vacuum. While the driver side one I took it off and temp fixed it. It would let air blow through one hole and the other one would let vacuum through the other. Clearly the driver side was bad before because it would just let air blow through in either port. But what about the passenger side one? Should it be closed like that?