LegacyGT.com

Madrig ,the north BP5 .

madrig

Man your work is so nice! I am assuming that for (3) 52mm gauges? I am wondering if the faces (the lip ring) will not clear the other gauges. It is a bit tight for (3). If this works, keep us posted, it will look so sweet!!

yes defi racer 52mm . 3 fit , without the removable ring , and you have to grind a little each side of the midlle one .

IMG_5482.thumb.JPG.c76cce544e403d3991f85ead921fd32b.JPG

So based on the first picture the fender is a two piece that needs to be bonded, primed and painted? If not, is it just a single piece like the OEM front fender? I am obviously interested and after witnessing the quality of your products first hand, I'm sure the fenders won't disappoint. Also of course I'm assuming there is no difference between the 05-07 front fenders between the wagon and sedan Legacy.

correct i can sold a flare that you can blend to your oem fender .

like i say before, i m not advertising this product cause it need work to be installed , understand ,cutting metal, bonding , blending and painting .

making the complete mold of the fender was an option but there is too much models for one generation . 05 06 , 08 09 , jdm , so wich market to target :spin:

no difference sedan wagon front , for the rear i m sure is the same also .

yes defi racer 52mm . 3 fit , without the removable ring , and you have to grind a little each side of the midlle one .

[ATTACH]270695[/ATTACH]

This looks incredible! You just completely changed my mind about the STI gauge pack. Could you show how much you had to grind the sides of the gauges?

I hope you will consider selling this pod!

Autox Civic has a set of the fenders for sale in the classifieds. Has pics, too. And it's in Oregon, saving shipping costs

Thank you sir, currently trying to work out a deal :spin:

correct i can sold a flare that you can blend to your oem fender .

like i say before, i m not advertising this product cause it need work to be installed , understand ,cutting metal, bonding , blending and painting .

making the complete mold of the fender was an option but there is too much models for one generation . 05 06 , 08 09 , jdm , so wich market to target :spin:

no difference sedan wagon front , for the rear i m sure is the same also .

It seems I might get lucky and get the set from Autox Civic. I'll have to get them repainted or maybe I'll wrap the whole car. On another note would you mind sending me picture of the frontal view of your wagon? I'm trying to figure out if going wide fender in the front while leaving the rear untouched will look disproportionate.

Thanks

Edited by Gabo

This looks incredible! You just completely changed my mind about the STI gauge pack. Could you show how much you had to grind the sides of the gauges?

I hope you will consider selling this pod!

if you need one no problem . but it s not finalise .the one i installed right now is bond on the bezel .

Thank you sir, currently trying to work out a deal :spin:

I'm trying to figure out if going wide fender in the front while leaving the rear untouched will look disproportionate.

Thanks

what wheel set up will you use ?

if you go 35 offset with 245 tire you will have hard time in the back .

I sold my spare center console before I got a chance to look at it in detail. Does the top piece with the circles fit on a usdm console? Cause that's the piece I'm most interested in.

No, you need the entire LHD center console.

Fender kit was a PITA to get fitted right but it's finally done. Thanks Madrig!

tumblr_piet5oPHdv1roshdh_1280.jpg

tumblr_piet5kwK1v1roshdh_1280.jpg

P. S. car is sitting taller in the rear due to stock rear height and lowered front suspension. New coilovers will be installed today.

Boricua! Tu carro se ve brutal, pero la verdad es que modificar solamente los fenders de alfrente se hiba a ver mal. Por lo mismo no compre los que estabe vendiendo Autox Civic.

El kit de Madrig es para la parte de al frente y atrás. No es fácil que se note la de atrás pero si es más ancho.

El kit de Madrig es para la parte de al frente y atrás. No es fácil que se note la de atrás pero si es más ancho.

El kit que Autox Civic esta vendiendome solo incluye la parte de alfrente. Por eso no lo compre.

the kit was made to make the front and rear equal . from oem the rear is wider, on the wagon , so the kit is less wide in the back than the front .

the kit was made to make the front and rear equal . from oem the rear is wider, on the wagon , so the kit is less wide in the back than the front .

Yeah, sadly Autox Civic is only selling the front part and I'm 90% sure the car will look disproportionate, specially since I have a sedan.

• 2 weeks later...