LegacyGT.com

2020 Limited

seriously, looks sharp! i'm thinking of coming back to Subaru (well I did when I bought my daughter a new Impreza last fall but this time for me) because I was needing more room. I was looking at the Outback or Crosstek but I have fond memories of the Legacy.

Looks nice! That the ice silver metallic ? That was my first choice but ended up going with blue.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

It's called"Tungsten" . Silver with a hint of tan.... Almost a champagne color.

Matches my 2018 Harley Road Glide Ultra

• 2 weeks later...
Nice ride! I just picked up a 20 Legacy Limited on 1/25. Did yours come with that rear spoiler or did you add it?

I added the spoiler. Bought it from Subaru. It came with a great template. The install is not for the timid. You have to drill about 8 pretty good sized holes in the trunk lid. On a new car, it's nerve wracking. There are no "do overs" .Got to be VERY CAREFUL.

You need to use touch up paint around all your drilled holes and let it dry thoroughly before installing the spoiler. Keep it from rusting,as I don't think the spoiler is super water tight

In the end, it's pretty much an 8 out of 10 in terms of technical ability.

Improves the look, as do the door edge guards. Those are peel and stick.They come with templates that you tape on the car with masking tape, then line up the door edge guards and press into place. Buy these accessories direct from Subaru. Looks great and from the factory installed.

Good luck with the new Car.

Love mine. Had it 1 year this month. No issues at all. 20 k miles. It's my daily driver. 31mpg👍

I added the spoiler. Bought it from Subaru. It came with a great template. The install is not for the timid. You have to drill about 8 pretty good sized holes in the trunk lid. On a new car, it's nerve wracking. There are no "do overs" .Got to be VERY CAREFUL.

You need to use touch up paint around all your drilled holes and let it dry thoroughly before installing the spoiler. Keep it from rusting,as I don't think the spoiler is super water tight

In the end, it's pretty much an 8 out of 10 in terms of technical ability.

Improves the look, as do the door edge guards. Those are peel and stick.They come with templates that you tape on the car with masking tape, then line up the door edge guards and press into place. Buy these accessories direct from Subaru. Looks great and from the factory installed.

Good luck with the new Car.

Love mine. Had it 1 year this month. No issues at all. 20 k miles. It's my daily driver. 31mpg👍

Thanks for the info. That's what has held me back - I don't want to mess it up! Mine was a dealer demo model so it came with the door edge guards, rubber mats, trunk liner, seat back protectors and bumper appliqué. So I lucked out not having to buy all of that stuff but that spoiler has definitely been on my mind.

Yes. Autobahn I3 Ceramic 40% (Illinois legal)

Front ,back and rear.

Lifetime warranty. Reduction of vheat 80%

Installed by an artist.

STL Filmworks

2693 Highway K

O'Fallon, MO 63368

Not a single bubble.

Perfection

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk