LegacyGT.com

In-between legacy / outback ride height.

jonnyt88

With my OBXT hopefully back on the road in another month....... and now car #3, I am debating raising it up some just not to Outback height...

Curious if anyone is using Legacy struts with taller springs

or

Outback struts with lowering spring

for a happy medium and why the went the way they did. lookin for something to still handle well on the streets, but have a little extra clearance for snow and camping / park trails. (not offroading). Maybe I'm just nuts and should keep it at H&R legacy height.

• 11 months later...
Getting in on this in case any answers come up. I want the JDM/EUDM Outback ride height but all the options I've found so far to accomplish this are prohibitively expensive or look like they put the damper out of it's optimal operating range.

With my OBXT hopefully back on the road in another month....... and now car #3, I am debating raising it up some just not to Outback height...

Curious if anyone is using Legacy struts with taller springs

or

Outback struts with lowering spring

for a happy medium and why the went the way they did. lookin for something to still handle well on the streets, but have a little extra clearance for snow and camping / park trails. (not offroading). Maybe I'm just nuts and should keep it at H&R legacy height.

I just swapped out my set up for STI bilstein BSS.

Set up has 2.5k miles on every piece except kings. The ride was incredible but I was looking for a little better handling.

Legacy KYB

KYB top hats

OEM Legacy wagon front springs

King legacy ksrs-29 (non lowering springs)

All parts were purchased new except the kings which had 10k from previous owner.

I was slightly higher than my son's outback which was on clapped lgt wagon suspension with 150k.

Suspension available if wanted. I'm in Utah

Sent from my HD1925 using Tapatalk

Edited by norutah