LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

• I Donated Too
White 4th gen LGT sedan around 08:30 this morning on Chelmsford St in Lowell, crossing Liberty St. Was that you sigma?

it was not me on that occasion. Silver sedan and white wagon here... plus I done gone broke the sedan one anyway...

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Modded silver LGT sedan on I-93 S towards Boston less than an hour ago.

Was baiting me for a race. Nope, need my car retuned, running on wastegate boost only.

And your car stinks!!! Catless, surely.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
Nice 4th gen red LGT wagon. Apponaug rotories in Warwick. Looked good, lowered with bronze wheels.

I believe I saw the same car couple of times on Frenchtown Rd in East Greenwich. Sadly both times I was not in my LGT.

2005 LGT Wagon Limited 6 MT RBP Stage 2 - 248K

2007 B9 Tribeca Limited DGM - 258K

SOLD - 2005 OB Limited 5 MT Silver - 245K

SOLD - 2010 OB 6 MT Silver - 205K

Not seeing many LGTs these days.

Just heard one in Big Dig tonight :wub:

Well, it was mine :lol: Does not sound as good as it did with equal length headers (ditched those a while ago) but still sounds great..... :cool:

• I Donated Too

Most action this thread has seen in a while... I guess there's still a few of us out there with the GT. I regularly haunt Route 3 and 95 in the Wagon - Which now has 226k miles on the original VF40! Mr JmP sent me a new Turbo for that 5 years ago now but the original one... is just, so original...

Anyway, I still look for other Legacy GT's and everytime I spot a 4th gen and make my way up through the traffic - it's an N/A which are also dwindling in numbers now.

Should be considered NE I guess....I saw this blue wagon in Oswego, NY over the weekend. It looked to be in nice shape and was parked at a Chevy dealership. a8eebddd193cda4e4eb6f0237ad134e7.jpg

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Stock twin of mine I guess. Looks clean on the photo.

Most action this thread has seen in a while... I guess there's still a few of us out there with the GT. I regularly haunt Route 3 and 95 in the Wagon - Which now has 226k miles on the original VF40! Mr JmP sent me a new Turbo for that 5 years ago now but the original one... is just, so original...

Anyway, I still look for other Legacy GT's and everytime I spot a 4th gen and make my way up through the traffic - it's an N/A which are also dwindling in numbers now.

Not too many are doing DD duty now? I am at 240K so mileage is not a concern anymore, but I will avoid long trips - Boston is fine, NH & VT are not...

• I Donated Too
Not too many are doing DD duty now? I am at 240K so mileage is not a concern anymore, but I will avoid long trips - Boston is fine, NH & VT are not...

The longer the trip the better for me... Miles mean nothing and the Wagon has been to Canada twice so far. If it needs a replacement part I give it to it. I use my wagon every day and I will continue to invest into it until I can't because of a complete lack of parts but, for now there is plenty. I still get compliments about the car and I will keep the car nice because each day it's more rare than the last. I do have some rust but I am taking care of it and I will spend another $1500 or whatever to get it all done and painted, about 4 years or more ago I had the wheel arch rust completely done for $1000 but now the inside of the bottom of the doors is creeping in. The car is worth it to me to spend on, I still love it and I have been amused by those that gave these cars up and have some regrets about how much FUN they are to drive.. and they are. I am more concerned someone just hits it and then it's a write off. I really don't want any other car... Plus it's been great not having any car payments since 2008

I still love it and I have been amused by those that gave these cars up and have some regrets about how much FUN they are to drive.. and they are. I am more concerned someone just hits it and then it's a write off. I really don't want any other car... Plus it's been great not having any car payments since 2008

Ha, yeah, there is something about this car that clicks. Requires mods (mostly suspension), some power (not too much) and it's nice. I have some other fun cars (06 Elise and a 13 CTS-V) and of course they are very very different from LGT: medium-weight turbo AWD vs. light high strung mid-engine RWD and heavy crazy power RWD, respectively - yet LGT still is fun to drive. I still find easier to explore limits in the LGT, while both Elise and CTS-V continue to scare me...

My chief LGT gripe is siting position. Never loved the seats and after spending time in cars with better seats (and getting older, I guess), the seat and lack of telescoping wheel bothers me more and more.

Edited by unclemat

Just ran into a guy with a 2005 or 2006 ABP LGT wagon auto in Medford. Told me he had a manual one before but lost it in an accident. The wagon was well used, looked stock, full of door dings, 170k+ miles. Not on the forum... so yeah, there are non-forum LGT wagonistas out there... :)

Daily mine as well. Cranston to CT a few days a week. 216k and still holding up. Haven’t done much other than basic upkeep past few years. Except new struts recently reminded me how much I enjoy this car. Sticky dash and seat booster cracks are getting annoying but otherwise it’s in great shape. With the prices of car’s right now I’m toying with putting some more preventative money in to it.

• 5 months later...
  • I Donated Too

First post of 2022?

Hmmm... sad there are so few of us left it's almost 6 months since the last post.

Anyway, that said.

Who just slow rolled by me at the McDonalds in Beverly... custom green paint, negative camber hellaflush wheels and mad rear diffuser?

• I Donated Too
Well that's odd - I assume that would be route 3 the same road I terrorize. We must be on different shifts of terror. Also sometimes I am in a 2012 WRX now too but I will keep an eye out for you...

It's very true. Very few actual GT cars out there. I'm often found on 95 heading out of RI towards 495, then south towards Rt.24. I ran across one dude, dark blue GT from CT. Knew what my car was and gave a few revs. Gave them back when my line of traffic went past him.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...
  • I Donated Too
The custom green paint, negative camber hellaflush wheels and mad rear diffuser again passed by me in Hamilton next to Meadowbrook farms.. who is he and why is he not on here?

• 2 weeks later...
Reddish-bearded dude driving a black debadged 05-07 LGT on Rt3/Somerset Pkwy on Saturday night around 6PM or so. I was in my spec.B when I noticed the scoop in the rearview. You did a pull in the far-left lane, then eventually ended up taking the same exit as me. I passed by and threw out some deuces while you were waiting at the left-turn red light.