LegacyGT.com

Where to take your car for work in SoCal.

Rommel

Any of you have any experience with corner speed tuning out in Huntington Beach? I just picked up an 05 LGT and wanted to get it looked at before I started modding and they were recommended to me by a neighbor.

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

He has reared his head again twice. But both times were short lived. I heard the latest venture just closed up. Previous to that was Cobb So Cal.

Some locals still remember, but that crowd is getting thin.

5150? Haven't heard anything negative, still seem active on FB and Insta. Jon's still tuning GTRs and EVOs there.

My bad. Sooo many shops been coming/going/coming again under a new name. 7L just closed up (so I am told by their previous customers).

My bad. Sooo many shops been coming/going/coming again under a new name. 7L just closed up (so I am told by their previous customers).

Ya, no worries. I like the guy and from what I've heard he truly goes the extra mile for people. I hope he can shake the negativity with this place. The GTR guys love him.

I have not seen him in person in a few years. I have no personal experience with him as he never worked on any of my cars. His reputation tends to proceed him. But, I am sure there is at least one person out there who was not the most impressed with me either. If the unimpressed are louder than the impressed the interweb has a way of tangling the truth.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
I've been reading the hit or miss service too....

Thanks for following up.

sure thing. I tried Uber Sports but wasn't really satisfied with their prelim diagnosis and unwillingness to do all the tests before jumping straight to full engine rebuild rec. Looks like they do good work but you gotta be willing to shell out the top $$.

Let me know if you find a good alt or end up going there and have +/- feedback.

• 2 months later...
I went to Subie Shop in Oceanside past summer for my 05 LGT 150k miles service done by Dylan who had been with Infamous. Unfortunately I have sold my LGT last week for dirt cheap and moving on as dad life only in 18 Forester XT.

Oh no Long! Haven't logged in for about 2 years to find that another OG owner is no more :( But congrats on the new kid :)

• 4 weeks later...