LegacyGT.com

Official Tri-State Spotted Thread

mlrtime

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spotted a young lady driving a black 05 or 06 legacy with pink wheels and pink subi stickers in rear window driving through Norwich, CT. Honked my horn at you. Edited by bochuck

VF-52 and all associated bits tuned by Tuning Alliance.

:cool:

• 1 month later...
Spotted an Azurite Blue 5th Gen with NY plates heading south on Route 9 near Ossining. It had L7 stickers on the wheel caps, trunk was de-badged and had red logo Rally Armor mud flaps. I didn't get to see the front end because I didn't notice it until it had passed me, so I don't know if it was a GT, 3.6R or 2.5i.

• 2 weeks later...
Saw a familiar looking 4th gen yesterday, ABP or NBP, mudflaps and quad tip exhaust on 9A near Croton, we both got off at the same exit.

Same car I saw.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15/01/01/62794c2653b5bb468dc70c770ba2e074.jpg

Spotted on the Merritt parkway in CT today at 11am. Had jersey plates, STI stickers on the side and a NASIOC decal in the window.

Car looked nice. What suspension are you running?

Sent from a controlling box in my pocket

LGT in front of Ulta in Clifton. I was the spec b with roof rack and goldies. I like the way ur car looks makes mine look so plain.

That was me. I did see yours. I backed my car in and maybe u would see mine and u did. Lol. Your car looks good.

12 wrxhttp://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15/01/12/2dab94cb8ea5ef97758169101dafc751.jpg

Not sure if you saw the back window... But says BOOST LIFE. It's in Plattsburgh as far as I know

Edited by Dubz