The largest Subaru enthusiast festival in the Northwest

Portland International Raceway

** August 19, 2017 **

Thousands of Subarus and Subaru lovers!

All Subaru Autocross

All Subaru Car Show

A variety of activities for happy dogs

Huge vendor section w/ epic deals!

Epic door prize raffle with thousands in giveaways just for coming!

Tons of misc fun and activities for the whole fam damily!

Hey guys. Getting a list going of Legacy platform attendees (Legacy, Outback, Baja ALL GENS). Will update this post with members names, vehicle, and color. You can include city you'll be hailing from if you want. Also open to a meet up prior to roll in together. Expo Center would be ideal. Thanks and hope to see you there!

1) 4S-TURBO BP LGT ABP PDX

Wait, you're in Portland now? Man, it's too bad you weren't able to hang on to the LGT and have it shipped out here. I would have absolutely loved to have seen it.

Yup. When looked into bringing it back, it was a major PIA since the 5th GEN LGT wagon was never imported. I do miss it, but I'm enjoying my STi a lot.

Suddenly there is lots of parts to choose from!

Anyway, it'd be fun to meet up with some LGT folks

I'd love to be there with the race car on display but my nephew is getting married the same day.

Nothing like a race track to find the weak points in man and machine.

"Good Judgement comes from Experience. Experience comes from Bad Judgement"

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Alright Milkywitness here is gonna go, I don't really have an impressive car...just my 2015 2.5i though I guess I do have a bunch of mods going on it. Never been to any kind of car show or meet up before. Is there a way us legacy forum folks can meet up at the show?

2 week bump. If you are part of other Subaru groups and forums, spread the word to fellow Lego platform owners!

Never been to any kind of car show or meet up before. Is there a way us legacy forum folks can meet up at the show?

As I mentioned in the OP, we could do a formal meet up at the Expo center beforehand and roll in together. That's up to y'all.

2 week bump. If you are part of other Subaru groups and forums, spread the word to fellow Lego platform owners!

As I mentioned in the OP, we could do a formal meet up at the Expo center beforehand and roll in together. That's up to y'all.

One week lefts boys lets get something together so we can at least meet some Legacy people!! Never been to PIR before so I don't think I could orchestrate the meet. I guess I could just go around if I see someone next to their Legacy ask if they are forum members lmao.

Archived