LegacyGT.com

Speed Limit reading

2018 Legacy Limited - is there a way to eliminate the speed limit reading that is next to the digital readout of the speed that you are going that is right behind the steering wheel?

As Rowlette says ... the manual tells you what options there are to change what is displayed (at least on the 2016 model it does :))

2018 Legacy Limited - is there a way to eliminate the speed limit reading that is next to the digital readout of the speed that you are going that is right behind the steering wheel?

On the 2018 you cannot turn off the speed limit sign. There's no option for it. I wish there was a way to turn it off.

On the 2018 you cannot turn off the speed limit sign. There's no option for it. I wish there was a way to turn it off.

I must be confused as to what the OP was talking about ..... I thought he was referring to something like this (on this 2018 Subaru.)

I must be confused as to what the OP was talking about ..... I thought he was referring to something like this (on this 2018 Subaru.)

No, that's the digital speedometer. He means the little black/white sign that pops up next to it on models that have navigation.

Get a car without navigation if you don't want it then.

I already have a car with navigation and I won't trade it to get rid of the speed limit indication. What it needs is the ability for me to set, correct, or eliminate the speed limit such as Garmin has. Whoever at Subaru decided to include this "feature" apparently didn't think it through because mine, even with the latest map updates, is wrong on several roads.

The Internet is for complaining. For G-d for sakes, I wish I had your problems.

Laughing at oneself and with others is good for the Soul![emoji2]

Laughing at Oneself and with Other is good for the Soul😆

Archived