LegacyGT.com

Zero1's JDM Legacy S402 clone USDM 2008 spec.B

Zero1

This is such a nice car. When I saw the wrecked version I threw up a little. Hang in there and stop hitting things with your car :)

Sent from my SPH-L300 using Tapatalk

LOL things need to stop hitting me while I'm sitting still!!!

• 1 month later...
Bro, what did you do with those cans?

Did u just replace the tips on a stromung?

Damn that is perfect.

Ummmm... I didn't do anything with the exhaust except for installing it and polishing it? There were only like 20 of these made for one group buy back in 2008/2009 (?) and I found a BNIB one. Thanks ;)

Hey, love the build. I actually got into a head end collision the other day and it wasn't terrible, but definitely have to replace the bumper, grille, and eventually the hood. I was wondering what got damaged for you on the car from the accident.

Hey, love the build. I actually got into a head end collision the other day and it wasn't terrible, but definitely have to replace the bumper, grille, and eventually the hood. I was wondering what got damaged for you on the car from the accident.

Everything except for the drivers front fender :/ thanks for the props and sorry to hear about the accident

• 1 month later...
So I chanced upon the grille off an S402 and just dropped off the last of the new parts on Friday at the body shop. Hoping my FMIC piping will be ok and going to be giving quite a few nice custom touches to make it pop :cool:

photo.thumb.jpg.003aae660506aa27ac2ea82fd8fe4e05.jpg

551500657_photo(1).thumb.jpg.8787cdde74755825149745451e37a6b9.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...