LegacyGT.com

Hey folks, Just wanted to say hello. I just purchased a black Legacy GT Limited yesterday. Wow is this thing fun. It was this forum that convinced me it was the right thing to do. I definitely have no regrets. I have the short shift and momo nob on order. Can't wait to see how they feel. Quick question. Where can I go to find a mod FAQ for the legacy of WRX? TIA. It feels great to be in the club. B

[quote name='NewGTGuy']Hey folks, Just wanted to say hello. I just purchased a black Legacy GT Limited yesterday. Wow is this thing fun. It was this forum that convinced me it was the right thing to do. I definitely have no regrets. I have the short shift and momo nob on order. Can't wait to see how they feel. Quick question. Where can I go to find a mod FAQ for the legacy of WRX? TIA. It feels great to be in the club. B[/quote] There is nothing yet out there for modding the Legacy, as for the WRX, try [url]www.clubwrx.net[/url] - Mike

[quote name='godwhomismike'][quote name='NewGTGuy']Hey folks, Just wanted to say hello. I just purchased a black Legacy GT Limited yesterday. Wow is this thing fun. It was this forum that convinced me it was the right thing to do. I definitely have no regrets. I have the short shift and momo nob on order. Can't wait to see how they feel. Quick question. Where can I go to find a mod FAQ for the legacy of WRX? TIA. It feels great to be in the club. B[/quote] There is nothing yet out there for modding the Legacy, as for the WRX, try [url]www.clubwrx.net[/url] - Mike[/quote] I prefer the technical forums on [url]www.i-club.com[/url]. Both will offer a lot of reading.

i-Club is Impreza club. Throws that one out window. :P Scoobymods, yeah we'll throw it in somewhere. ClubWRX, gets out lighter to burn that one up. :mrgreen: Yeah, there's some good stuff out there, just have to search for it.

Archived