LegacyGT.com

AVO380 Banjo Bolt?

Bought a AVO380 turbo that was remanufactured but it didn’t come with the necessary hardware. I have a NW rally oil feed line that goes from the AVCS area to the turbo with standard banjo bolt and copper washers. The turbo according to the place I got it from said I needed a 4AN that is restricted to 1mm. Is this just a fitting that goes onto the turbo and then the banjo bolt goes into it like normal or do I need a different banjo bolt?

ef12f976845602ff7d032a9716642984.jpg

Going on a trip and when I come back I’ll need to put the 05 LGT back together ASAP! What else do I need to run this stock location turbo?

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

https://www.atpturbo.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?

This is what you need. The AVO380 is a Garrett chra

I have been using this turbo for a few years. 21 psi peak. 18psi at redline. It pulls hard. I’ll have a flex Fuel tune on Thursday and I will update you guys with a chart and some numbers.

Edited by Code
"Striving to better, oft we mar what's well." - Bill Shakespeare - car modder

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks guys. I ended up buying a Kinugawa oil feed line that connects to the factory hardline and supplied the proper adapter to the turbo and line.

Since buying the AVO380 It’s gotten installed but the turbo threads to intercooler now need repair -_- so ended up stumbling on an old thread here for a possible solution.