LegacyGT.com

Wire connector

I took the front bumper cover off of my 2010 to install headlight bulbs and found a wire connector not connected to anything and I didn't see anything to connect it to. It is located on the driver's side It has 2 wires and is taped to the wires for the plug that goes to the windshield washer fluid reservoir. I tried to upload a picture and I get an error every time I try.

Thanks for any help.

You need it, don't lie to yourself or to us! DO IT! :lol:

wiper stalk and wiper fluid reservoir from a wrecked outback isn't more than a few bucks at the junk yard, couple sprayers and a couple feet of tubing...i mean...it's...intriguing.

wiper stalk and wiper fluid reservoir from a wrecked outback isn't more than a few bucks at the junk yard, couple sprayers and a couple feet of tubing...i mean...it's...intriguing.

I may or may not have already acquired and assembled all the parts necessary, and ran out of motivation to install them... my setup is a little more crude than this though.

Insert solenoid into the washer fluid line at the corner of the hood, one output continues to the washer nozzles, the other routes up the hood to the scoop area. There I made a bracket to mount a fuel injector rail (3 injectors, from a v6) to spray across the intercooler. Solenoid can be switched remotely to switch between windshield and intercooler sprayers.

Getting a set of windshield nozzles and additional pump would probably be easier to package and acquire at a junkyard than that, but its what I had laying around.

oooh i like that fuel rail/injector idea...wonder if a washer pump produces enough pressure to get a good spray out of them. might be more fun to use those than windshield sprayers
I would use some misting or spraying nozzles from a irrigation system. Or new windshield washer nozzles, even new they are fairly cheap.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I would use some misting or spraying nozzles from a irrigation system. Or new windshield washer nozzles, even new they are fairly cheap.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

yeah i mean that definitely makes the most sense and would be easiest to do, but from a strictly #aesthetic standpoint the injectors on a rail would look about a billion times cooler.