LegacyGT.com

Stumped!

Okay, im stuck. 2006 OBXT brand new engine/turbo 85K ago. Tuned by tuning alliance never had an issue for the last 85K ...had misfire code come up on cylinder #3....okay so go through the elimination process replace all four plugs, injectors and coil packs with brand new spec parts. Do pressure check on all cylinders...all good all within spec and 5PSI of each other. Go to start it back up and runs rough for a min or two then dies (doesnt throw a code) Go to start it back up and it wont turn over...just locked up. I pull spark plugs and find cylinder#3 full of gas...pull all plugs drain oil replace all plugs check and realize i forgot to put a fuse back in..anyway reset everything and restart...fires up but runs suuuuper rough and a bit of white smoke...turn it off Still no codes thrown..not sure where to go from here. My thought process is that maybe when i tried to crank it with a cylinder full of fuel it hydro locked the motor and possibly jumped timing? any input would be great getting sick of dealing with this thing it may get the for sale sign soon unless i can get this sorted...thanks in advance

Are you able to log? BtSsm app?

You may have a leaky injector or not well seated in. It happened to me before when I swapped injectors. One of them was not seating properly, and leaked a ton of fuel in the cylinder.

Should also check timing. Won't hurt.