LegacyGT.com

All Things Navigation *Map Updates Included*

proflashrtist

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Test V.12 on my Legacy GT 2011 and the Mapping work but as with V.10, verbal command don't work. Anyway, it's the GPS system that is of interest to me.

Thank you

I am not particularly familiar with Legacy, but isn't these discs only working on Gen 4 (06-09)?

I am not particularly familiar with Legacy, but isn't these discs only working on Gen 4 (06-09)?

I have 06 outback, I tested your DVDs and they work great!, I also verified that the maps are updated.... please see the attachment ... looked at the newly developed area in Calgary

06:54 is the newer updated map with new development in the area (V12) first image

06:49 is the older map, not showing the new development in the area (V11) second image

Thanks Buddy

Z

After_V12.thumb.jpg.878eb789630a1b2c8df024b152d6d459.jpg

before_V11.thumb.jpg.c9fca7e830f7bef10e3c932cf3f2f4d1.jpg

Edited by zahmed70

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks everyone for donating to the cause. As of today, I already collected enough to offset my cost, please do not send more to my GFM.

I prefer to not publish the downloadable link on this open forum. PM me if you need help.

Edited by plex

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

You have to agree to donate at least $20 to a charity of your choice...

within 2 days before you download.

The Original Poster closed his Go Fund Me page, to me, he is a decent dude, not that many like him now a days ... Since I am not the Original Poster or the one made the original purchase, I cannot ask for money ....

Please send me a PM by the end of today, by that time it would have uploaded ....

Edited by zahmed70

You have to agree to donate at least $20 to a charity of your choice...

within 2 days before you download.

The Original Poster closed his Go Fund Me page, to me, he is a decent dude, not that many like him now a days ... Since I am not the Original Poster or the one made the original purchase, I cannot ask for money ....

Please send me a PM by the end of today, by that time it would have uploaded ....

Both Files (East & West) uploaded on my Google Drive, I did not get any PMs for them, I will wait another 24 hours, after that I will delete them

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Decided a couple months back to upgrade my maps to v12 without checking this thread. As a result, I have two fresh images (East/West) ripped from the discs I purchased. DM me if you need the maps.

• 1 month later...
Decided a couple months back to upgrade my maps to v12 without checking this thread. As a result, I have two fresh images (East/West) ripped from the discs I purchased. DM me if you need the maps.

Pm sent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk