LegacyGT.com

Sedan or Wagon

Legacy Wagon or Legacy Sedan  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Legacy Wagon or Legacy Sedan

• Legacy Wagon
    • Legacy Sedan

ok, once and for all, minivans are socermom cars. wagons are well....wagons

Have you seen the poll results, a lot of wagon owners/lovers here bub. :)

My first gen wagon will make you judge them differently I can run circles around your sedan with it and not break traction.

I think if this were 30 years ago a guy driving a wagon would look like a nerd. Since yesterdays wagons= today's minivans, wagons today are less common and far more cool. This is the first wagon I owned for my personal use ( We used to have a 1st gen wagon as our family car before it was outgrown and replaced by a minivan) and I love it and being seen in it.

I think when he was saying wagons, he didn't mean it in vain. Well at least that's how I took it. A wagon is simply a wagon. I think it says enough to imply their awesomeness.

I was kind of agreeing, but inserting at the same time...he's got a wagon. I like the sedans my first legacy was a 95 l, but they are too closed off in the wagons I can see more and its more responsive and comfortable. The sedans feel like more of a tank.

My 99' 5mt BD sedan is my daily driver. Without a doubt it is probably the single most fun car to drive that I've ever owned. From a practicality stand point I really don't need a wagon. I like the smaller sedan version of the Legacy's looks and feel better about the space in my car the way it is. I'm just not a wagon type of guy. Ok, ok, here comes the rotton tomatoes and cabbage but I've said my peace.

Aside from the 4th gen Legacy our cars really lived up to the Subaru creed and have stood the test of time. Either the Wagon or the sedan are amazing and at the end of the day we are all really just Subaru fanatics!

I have my sedan this time 06 LGT manual but I was searching for over 6 months to find a wagon n couldn't find on on the east coast in manual about 2 years ago when I was looking.

My preference is wagon but I'm actually pretty happy with this sedan

• 6 years later...