LegacyGT.com

Injector Question

So I am putting my new motor in soon, and I am on a budget like most people. I am by no means under some delusion that I will be able to make 500hp with a 950cc injectors. My build is going in 2 stages. the current stage is a bulletproof long block with exhaust and stock bolt-ons. the second stage will be twin-scroll turbo and all the bolt-ons for 500hp. I am looking at 1200cc DW injectors which should get me into the 500hp range on e85, but those injectors are $550. I stumbled upon these in my searches:

https://www.ebay.com/p/2256824519?iid=162680196833&chn=ps&norover=1&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-117182-37290-0&mkcid=2&itemid=162680196833&targetid=885298139935&device=c&mktype=pla&googleloc=1014165&poi=&campaignid=9250237603&mkgroupid=93913621876&rlsatarget=pla-885298139935&abcId=1145977&merchantid=113430849&gclid=Cj0KCQjwlN32BRCCARIsADZ-J4uqBfTAQQk-tVYF6NopaOi9SW9QkTGNBGU2jwXEq_Bg3dGArSl6NAMaAo3CEALw_wcB

I know that these will make the power I need for now on e85. They are so much cheaper that I'm thinking of getting these now and just upgrading to bigger later on my second stage build. I'm wondering if anyone has any input or advice on this, I'm thinking for the price it might be worth a try, and I can use the money saved to get my car back on the road sooner.

thank you.

Injectors aren't something to skimp on. Your bulletproof longblock still wouldn't like to have a lean issue happen due to poor injector spray pattern or abnormal flow rate. Those are most likely modded stock injectors that were decapped and now have a terrible flow pattern. Ask your tuner what they recommend. I'd bet its ID1050 at the smallest and for good reason. They newer ID injectors are so simple to tune and just work. Do yourself a favor and save a bit longer to buy quality injectors. You'll save not only a headache, but heartache and money too.

Injectors aren't something to skimp on. Your bulletproof longblock still wouldn't like to have a lean issue happen due to poor injector spray pattern or abnormal flow rate. Those are most likely modded stock injectors that were decapped and now have a terrible flow pattern. Ask your tuner what they recommend. I'd bet its ID1050 at the smallest and for good reason. They newer ID injectors are so simple to tune and just work. Do yourself a favor and save a bit longer to buy quality injectors. You'll save not only a headache, but heartache and money too.

Makes sense, I took a second look at the ad and it says denso style, but they are not actually denso injectors. I thought they were denso injectors like the original but bigger. I'll just bite the bullet now and get the DW 1200. Thanks