LegacyGT.com

can't figure out what part this is

Didn't make a whole lot of sense to me that it'd be there, but that's where it was. Took me a while to find it, too- about 7-8 clicks past the point of deciding that I was committed, and that I was going to find it if it took me all night. I was thinking maybe it could be there because you could pull that panel to get at the flexplate/TC bolts on an auto, but that image shows it as MT-only, so that's out the window. Maybe the equivalent plate on the 5EAT/CVT is in the flexplate section, and putting this one with the flywheel just seemed like the thing to do at the time?

the fun part is the dealer left this part off for some reason (along with one of the transmission bolts - really weird since everything else was like perfect - every connector, cable, tube, etc. right where it's supposed to be) - not clear you can get it on there without lifting the engine/transmission a bit... don't know if it will clear the flywheel if you bring it in from the side... maybe... I think you need maybe an inch of clearance... hard to say (not a lot of room to work with, with the PS rack right there...)