LegacyGT.com

Interior mod - fuse cover change pocket

So I had this in my old WRX, and always missed it in the Legacy - anyway, for some non-US markets they have kept the change pocket/fuse cover - I picked this one up on eBay - fit is perfect. There are a ton of them available on eBay for $10-12 shipped. The fuse map sticker was wrong, so I picked up a new one at the dealer (they are $3)

One picture shows the top/bottom of the OEM cover (left) and change pocket (right) - second picture shows it installed.

Capture.thumb.JPG.0b322b1589ec5e1b38e9c85a53f9b890.JPG

Capture1.thumb.JPG.af87ae35ae956a56342f360ecea9130c.JPG

• 2 weeks later...

If anyone wants to replace the fuse label that's goes on the inside of the cover, it's part number 82245AJ000 - it's actually more of a metal foil than a sticker, so removing the one from your old cover might not be too bad with a little heat... I just replaced mine (and didn't realize it was a metal foil type label until I applied the new one)

I just checked a number of dealerships for that part by part #66170VA000VH
The first time I saw a picture of the part (a number of years ago) the part number on it was 66170AJ010. The one I have now is 66180AJ050

For the part, a while back I had seen it as part number 66170AJ010 which was about the same in appearance (only difference was it didn't say "BOX FUSE" under the part number, and the picture I have of that has the correct fuse label on it already.

another interesting thing - the one that came in my car (the plain cover) is 66135AJ020A, but the Subaru parts sites say it should be 66135AJ00AVH. Then for the 14, it should be 66135AJ01AVH... the VH is a color code (black, I believe)

For my old part, parts.subaru.com says 66135AJ020AVH is in the 18/19 Legacy and Outback and the 19 Ascent... weird.

The part that came with my car doesn't have a country of origin on it, but does say SIA on it, whereas the change pocket definitely says made in china on it... so maybe chinese market?