LegacyGT.com

2011 Legacy Leaky Ceiling/Sunroof

I will investigate and try to blow air out with a compressor...

Hmm... not sure if Clogged but I do park under a tree shaded driveway...

but where do I get an air compressor?

Also, am I better off paying someone to do it (since I do not own one myself) or if I am unable to find anyone else who has access to one?

I am a father of four on a budget. Thanks[emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Had a clog in wife’s Mazda CX-9 from ac condenser under dash through drain to wall of transmission tunnel above heat shield. Was pissing out onto floor when full. Went under the car and used a can of compressed air meant to clean keyboards/electronics. Had a thin straw-like tube that came with and I stuck it in the drain outlet, sealed with fingertips and blew. It worked well. Something like that could be a cheap first step.

How to access rear drains? Anyone know?

06a59e1dabe1d896bab486f3557395c1.jpg

Front two drains appear to be cleared from me pouring water through them and drip under car by tires... used rubber coated thin wire to act as snake down from two drain holes... don’t see rear drain holes...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the rear drains are at the end of the rail for the sunroof panel - I don't know that you can get to them without lowering the headliner. You may be able to find the other end and snake the wire up the drain line... judging by the water stains in your car, though, if you have an issue with the drains, it looks to be the front ones.