LegacyGT.com

Show Us Pics of Your 5th Gen as It Sits!! V-2

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, 245/45/18 and 245/40/19 are only a 0.9mm total difference in diameter and 2.8mm difference in total circumference, as close as makes no difference to identical in size. I did a good lot of research before picking that fitment comparing others' vehicles and set ups and who had to and didn't have to roll and it should be just fine. I've already been adjusting my driving to be more careful over bumps as a precaution, but I currently still have just a touch under 4 fingers of fender gap, so everything should be just so at a 1" drop without fender modification (hopefully). :)

http://legacygt.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5556361&postcount=901

http://legacygt.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4646515&postcount=256

You should be good without modification with a 1 inch drop. I've got 19x8.5 +38 with 245/40 on RCE blacks/Bilstein's.

I love how well my Google Pixel takes photos, took this at the Indy Zoo looking towards downtown Indianapolis. I'm sure there will be more photos like this from me. I used to work there but currently volunteer.

http://i.imgur.com/xoCWKuU.jpg

All of them look awesome, can't wait till I lower mine as well.. I see GhiaAddict is running Eibachs.. Any other info you guys have on your setups would be great. Trying to determine best route.. Springs/struts vs coilovers, wheel size etc. Thanks Edited by JTC 36r

One of the local dealers puts that pinstripe on every Subaru they sell.... My car did not come from there but a buddy runs a body shop and when he polished out some scratches for me he added the stripe gratis... I like it.

Scooby Too's Leggy came with the stripe....dark grey on silver....looks good ;)

XHFrfes.jpg

Edited by Scooby Fan

• 4 weeks later...

...my schedule got pushed back a bit, but finally working on getting my waste gate ported. Stopped by a suggested shop this am to have a look at what's what for getting the turbo off so I figured I'd snap a quick pic...didn't realize it was bright out though.

CUxXH7iiNCvOAROSxvwB50VzJufEWYzUT5YJy_rBbSNbAPzytGze0W6IgwrO6ZYZv6uxFz8Y1b0Jor1UORFXQg3KH8wt7JT8Ny8Aj_KZayoZz2ho1U9ACcO_FC6-XF16n5BbIGbf-A2yQ6Z4ixkHuFlFoT9NKpClGNzNqhsIyk5gAIYhz4yN6PmFRMeJrVy3r-i9vSzvZ5KDYnMpkHgFN20lKeUpsWRLCbeTgiStI6RXLlpRwvrTKLTI6d5-1cLO4Yc9wXqkhYrVZ_jhTGzzS7NG46mplfXqPm7MSDZPVfI7cycjj5ekuFTc3Fjd3jPcKB5jUebpQPca2tjtI0120fZybu9J761fNfDKy0a8DprhEFkUcvzcrF6qq-2MKEGZL_hv97PmewrWyaQOk6qo1BYihN7hrxvSuzWk2gcKjyj87P4aLE4IjBp8ZgTbPGdNDINs1VjULV2DtESUo9aMF1HgvzfRIasgALs3P9Tjt8JhyuXZSMHNYKmgwiJTXXx3EuozuaBllRXc-y1wFAQsFlKrHonhL417f--lJUpP0TNIOdMUhEsxgRSsxMSfwk1efd3Zs675mGpm0-8e-mU3aeZvjaPZZfSFW_YEXIlUOtXbpmEqQu-j3f9IVi7YH8jVA93SpfHgW9Cmtov-rJ4jwnO6MJOgkjLrDd8Q=w1170-h658-no

Edited by Syndicate