LegacyGT.com

Show Us Pics of Your 5th Gen as It Sits!! V-2

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stopped at my friends work while I was headed home. I can't wait to see his come along in the near future.

I see a rear window wiper on the black one... How is that possible?

-Bill

"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."

An older pic but I love it so much I will re-post it..... I posted it back in the V-1 of this thread but like all my other pics it got lost with the failure of Photobucket.

Taken around last Christmas near home....it was a crystal clear night but when I saw the pic I realized there were ice crystals in the air that the flash picked up.

http://i.imgur.com/lQBFta5.jpg

Only the Japanese market received the rear wipers on their cars, sobI imported all the parts for it. :)

By the time you are done with the install, how much do you think you have in the rear wiper setup?

Just over $1,200 which isn't bad considering what friends have spent on 3rd gens doing the same thing.

How much was the glass alone? There's a guy shipping stuff from Japan to Georgia and shipping is really cheap, also I'll be going to Japan to source my own glass if possible.

Just picked up mine Wednesday night.. So great I love it, but I plan on changing the wheel color.. Maybe a matte black, satin finish

(2014 3.6R Limited, 45k miles, $17k plus $3k for 5 year warranty that covers everything)

85e3573294e807befe4c7177613e432a.jpg

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

Edited by JTC 36r

Car meet by the ocean yesterday

**Tapatalk won't load my photos, TBC...

Hmm, that's strange, you could always upload to an image host like imgur or photobucket and then post the image url

Just picked up mine Wednesday night.. So great I love it, but I plan on changing the wheel color.. Maybe a matte black, satin finish

(2014 3.6R Limited, 45k miles, $17k plus $3k for 5 year warranty that covers everything)

85e3573294e807befe4c7177613e432a.jpg

So the previous owner decided to put plastidip on the wheels, really poorly done.. Anyways, it's gone. Will probably keep this for a bit actually, maybe paint them down the road, trying to get the windows tinted today

3ce41f7fd79b03775e4da9842816232f.jpg

^^^That must have been a tedious little project.
Actually no.. I found a YouTube video of a guy testing products and he found that brake dust cleaner (the aerosol can type with the red straw) works wonders on it. A concentrated spray on one spot, rub away and then start peeling. Just some residual cleanup afterward if you do it right (patiently)

Actually no.. I found a YouTube video of a guy testing products and he found that brake dust cleaner (the aerosol can type with the red straw) works wonders on it. A concentrated spray on one spot, rub away and then start peeling. Just some residual cleanup afterward if you do it right (patiently)

Worth whatever work was involved....looks great with the silver wheels ;)

Kinda love this Evo X!! My buddy just picked it up, 2014 with 14k on the clock for 25k, super clean. I couldn't find one scratch on it. He had no clue what mods it had after purchasing, but came to find out has been fully outfitted with AMS goodies, 1000cc injectors and unknown turbo. Was running super rich as tune was removed before purchasing. Told him to set up a tune with Bren at Bren Tuning and boom, 340 whp 360tq. These 2.0 EVOs make easy power geesh. 28 psi also. Not sure if stock turbo or not. I assume no... Car is super fun to drive!!

e71a55fd93356efdd11af74fc7778b1e.jpg

Worth whatever work was involved....looks great with the silver wheels ;)
Thanks.. Yea I'm liking it, I put black lugs on yesterday and these are coming to provide a little more contrast to the silver

8f6a9f508fd810be6cfb8196e42d4702.jpg