LegacyGT.com

5th Gen Ownership - Official Random Thoughts Thread - V3

Y'all could just start a "5th Gen Political Bickering" thread and do it there. That way people who don't want to do that could just not click on it.

Or we could just go over to the 4th gen side and post in there for a bit, that will calm the need for bickering, lol.

...it's the actual v8 you need to be watchful of

It's an LS engine, I work with the guy who owns it. He was pretty impressed with the LGT.

Edit- Maybe not LS3 looks like an L76 some variant of the LS2.

Edited by FLlegacy

Mine is sometime in September 2009, purchased in Jan/Feb 2010 if I recall.

Originally it even had a very early ECUID/CALID that I havent seen on any other 2010 3.6Rs, and gloss black fuel rail covers (a tell tale sign of an early production 2010).

Reading through some builds and journals, I come across a couple of people using a braided ss clutch line. to my knowledge goodridge doesn't make one for our car specifically.. is there one that fits?
I believe that the one that Goodridge makes for the 4th Gen and the STi will work for our cars.

This listing shows that part number 24222-CLU fits. https://www.ebay.com/itm/Goodridge-SS-Clutch-Line-for-08-12-Subaru-WRX-07-09-Legacy-5-Spd-10-12-6-Spd/321991454916?epid=1424206903&hash=item4af82fb0c4:g:na4AAOSwiYFXIqBz&vxp=mtr

Edited by GTEASER

Reading through some builds and journals, I come across a couple of people using a braided ss clutch line. to my knowledge goodridge doesn't make one for our car specifically.. is there one that fits?

Yup, they do. This recently started showing up as an option on Rally Sport Direct when you set your car to a 5th gen Legacy. Price is pretty boss. https://www.rallysportdirect.com/part/clutch-lines/goo-24222-clu-cl-goodridge-stainless-steel-coated-clutch-line