LegacyGT.com

What vehicle do you want next?

Probably a Tesla MS P90D. Or whatever capacity they have at the time. If I weren't in a townhome now, I probably would have opted for that from the get-go. Unless there is something else similar I like better in 3-4 years. I would love to get a Vette, but of the "sports cars" I like don't offer any sort of adaptive cruise.

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can tell you that I've satisfied my curiousity with Audi. I visited my friend at Denver Audi and sat in some new cars. I'll say that they're pretty, and the quilted leather looks and feels wonderful but they don't feel much nicer overall that my Legacy. I am a proud Subaru Owner!

Right there with you Mach2. I am looking very seriously at the New Jag XE and XF. Both have received excellent reviews and the XE beat the BMW 3-Series in a recent test which no one has ever done in the past. Cars come with 5 years 60K miles free maintenance too which caught my attention. I never keep anything past 30 anyway but I must say I love the new Jags and they have received very high marks in the recent past for being a top notch automobile versus the "always in the shop" cars of the past. They've come a long way!

• 2 weeks later...

in no particular order

2015 4runner trd pro or trail premium because no fucks will be given about Chicago potholes

2015 or 2016 camry xse because 75% american product and 268hp

2015 or 2016 ford focus st because 252hp 2.0 turbo

2015 or 2016 outback 3.6r limited because i love my subaru

also like the taurus sho and explorer sport because 3.5v6 with 365hp and 420t awd

I'm looking forward to seeing what that model will be like. Then I will make up my mind. Most likely I will keep mine for a while. I think I will like how the Impreza/WRX will look, based on the concept.

Probably exactly like the current Legacy model. Refresh will be minimal (and they may wait till year 4 of the current gen) and the next Gen is due 2020.

Please PM joeleodee For All Site Questions. He is the acting Admin and can resolve anything related to LegacyGT.com

• 2 weeks later...
skye - the Camaro SS is not based on the Holden. The new Camaro is built on the latest GM architecture used on the cadillac ATS which has won numerous awards. Now the Chevy SS Sedan is a different story and will be extinct after the 2017 model year...at least that's what GM is saying. Just making sure we are clearly distinguishing between the Camaro SS and the SS Sedan;)

Test driving a loaded 2016 Camaro 2SS either tomorrow or Saturday. 0-60 in 4.0 sec:icon_lol:

I am guessing you are still keeping the Legacy.

SS is nice but I am done with GM after owning 6 F-bodies....

For a fun car, I am either ordering an M4 (waiting for competition package to be released) or 911 C4S. Most likely, I will stick with M4 and do another European delivery.......Can't wait actually :wub: