LegacyGT.com

No Cobb Accessport?!

During testing on either the Outback, Ascent, or Legacy (can't remember which one) they were harming the CVTs and causing them to fail. Anyone heard if they got past that? If not, it may be why they aren't planning one for the Gen7.

'21 Limited XT

Subaru Ambassador since 2015

I don't get why they would stop at 2009 for the legacy but be up to date on the full size non performance ascent. the outback I understand but I figured that if they would do that one then they would do the legacy too. some erroneous crap right there.

oh no, even the 2021 Outback XT gets an Accessport from Cobb. I'm bought this Legacy Touring XT about a month ago and have been nothing but disappointed with the complete lack of aftermarket parts available.

oh no, even the 2021 Outback XT gets an Accessport from Cobb. I'm bought this Legacy Touring XT about a month ago and have been nothing but disappointed with the complete lack of aftermarket parts available.
If there was one for a 2020+ Outback there would be one for the Legacy, it's the same car. But there is none!!!! You can buy all the accessories but no access port.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk