LegacyGT.com

Official 2006 spec.B Registry

Hey guys!

I know this is quite unrelated to the registry, but I'm hoping to get some opinions.

I bought #378 last July and unfortunately was t-boned (low impact) a few weeks ago (passengers side rear door and clipped the quarter) but non the less, insurance is deeming it a total loss. I'm looking for opinions on what to do with the car and I hope i don't sound too naive, be easy on me I've never been in any kind of accident prior to this- do i buy it back salvage and part the car out? Do I try and find someone who is looking for a project car and can do the body work themselves? I'm having a hard time with the idea of just letting them have it because the car in literally in mint condition minus these new boo boos. Hopefully some of you will have some insight for me!

Hey guys!

I know this is quite unrelated to the registry, but I'm hoping to get some opinions.

I bought #378 last July and unfortunately was t-boned (low impact) a few weeks ago (passengers side rear door and clipped the quarter) but non the less, insurance is deeming it a total loss. I'm looking for opinions on what to do with the car and I hope i don't sound too naive, be easy on me I've never been in any kind of accident prior to this- do i buy it back salvage and part the car out? Do I try and find someone who is looking for a project car and can do the body work themselves? I'm having a hard time with the idea of just letting them have it because the car in literally in mint condition minus these new boo boos. Hopefully some of you will have some insight for me!

Sent you a PM. Do NOT accept the insurance company's valuation before we chat. (-:

I turned an initial $5400 offer from insurance to $11,500....and my 06 Spec B had 230k miles on it.

• 3 weeks later...
The Carolinas... what can you do about them? :iam: [emoji38]
Whoa hey now. I know there are some here with bad tastes and less teeth then there are numbers on a clock but there is a lot of good here. However, srt wheels are unacceptable.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

You'll have to use a MUCH stronger word than "unacceptable" to make us believe this when placing SRT4 wheels on a Unicorn spec.B. :lol:
Please PM joeleodee For All Site Questions. He is the acting Admin and can resolve anything related to LegacyGT.com

You'll have to use a MUCH stronger word than "unacceptable" to make us believe this when placing SRT4 wheels on a Unicorn spec.B. :lol:

you notice the location? greensboro its in the "South" there they had a dispute 170 some years ago :lol:

As for the $12,000 good luck mate, good luck

You'll have to use a MUCH stronger word than "unacceptable" to make us believe this when placing SRT4 wheels on a Unicorn spec.B. [emoji38]
Fair enough. Moronic, excruciating, horrific. Better?
you notice the location? greensboro its in the "South" there they had a dispute 170 some years ago [emoji38]

As for the $12,000 good luck mate, good luck

Not sure if you're talking about the South in general or Gboro specifically, but it's not in the "South," it's in the South. Geographically and culturally NC is a very southern state.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Fair enough. Moronic, excruciating, horrific. Better?

Yes... better but not best. :lol: Possibly one of the more offensive things I think you can do to a spec.B but I'm sure CTATV could do worse. :iam: Maybe something like spec.Redneck?

Please PM joeleodee For All Site Questions. He is the acting Admin and can resolve anything related to LegacyGT.com

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...