LegacyGT.com

Compilation of cheap and/or free Legacy Mods

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
Good innovative modding. I intend to paint my WRX's muffler ends black, too, but am still uncertain of a process that won't flake off like it did on my LGT's... what did you use?

Different from my own long buried posts on here with internal mods I made to my LGT's mufflers, which were more performance oriented than cosmetic. Your mods compliment those of mine nicely as options.

Here is something I've done on my WRX for performance reasons, and also highlights what is lurking within the LGT's mufflers as well.

http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2757586

Great info, im thinking of doing this to mine. Went back to stock mufflers from HSK Silent...lol. Hardly silent. Love the Grolsch in the pick.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Disable seatbelt chime has been super helpful.

Thank you!

Depending on which car you have, that may be a risky choice.

Some cars have an EDR which records all important vehicle data that can be analyzed in the event of an accident. If there is any bodily injury to any occupants, AND they find the seatbelts weren't on OR the warning chime was off... it'll be your fault and the insurance will likely use that to deny any claims. Heaven help you if there is a death.

Then there are civil lawsuits to consider.

Just a thought...

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
Depending on which car you have, that may be a risky choice.

Some cars have an EDR which records all important vehicle data that can be analyzed in the event of an accident. If there is any bodily injury to any occupants, AND they find the seatbelts weren't on OR the warning chime was off... it'll be your fault and the insurance will likely use that to deny any claims. Heaven help you if there is a death.

Then there are civil lawsuits to consider.

Just a thought...

It would be awesome if I could start my car and sit in it while in park, in my driveway and the seatbelt chime wasn’t dinging endlessly. No other vehicle I have ever owned has done this.

It drives me insane. What’s even worse is because it’s a turbo and turbos don’t like cold oil, I usually sit and wait several minutes before I even back out of my parking spot.. there’s no point in wearing my seatbelt while stationary.

Most other vehicles have to either be in drive or going over 5mph before the reminder goes nuts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Standard routine for me is to start the car, then seat belts, then mileage log, sunglasses, lights, etc as appropriate. Getting through that routine is plenty to make sure the turbo has oil. Then driving gently is the best way to warm it up (or so I've been told)