LegacyGT.com

WA-Nameless Performance 5" Mufflers

rhino6303

Please delete. I ended up buying a new set and picked them up today at Nameless (they're local).

On a side note, it would be awesome if the forum made a post requirement to view the for sale ads.

I have had 3 PMs from brand new members with 0 posts claiming they "know someone" and give an email or phone number. Whether these are legitimate or not, it's definitely questionable.

Please delete. I ended up buying a new set and picked them up today at Nameless (they're local).

On a side note, it would be awesome if the forum made a post requirement to view the for sale ads.

I have had 3 PMs from brand new members with 0 posts claiming they "know someone" and give an email or phone number. Whether these are legitimate or not, it's definitely questionable.

They are not Legit

I'm looking for a set of 5" Nameless performance mufflers for my 2005 LGT. I already have their midpipe. I've noticed that their mufflers fit the midpipe better than other muffler setups so I wanted a set.

Located in WA.

I am intensely interested in how this works out for you. I have the midpipe but, Have not done anything with it yet.

I am intensely interested in how this works out for you. I have the midpipe but, Have not done anything with it yet.
I just installed them today. The fitment is perfect. After 5 different sets of mufflers I can say that the nameless mufflers fit the nameless midpipe best (go figure, lol).

I've used the following mufflers on the nameless midpipe:

1. Oem.

2. Nameless 4".

3. Jdm Corazon.

4. Jdm Prova.

5. Nameless 5" (new and best fitment).

I just installed them today. The fitment is perfect. After 5 different sets of mufflers I can say that the nameless mufflers fit the nameless midpipe best (go figure, lol).

I've used the following mufflers on the nameless midpipe:

1. Oem.

2. Nameless 4".

3. Jdm Corazon.

4. Jdm Prova.

5. Nameless 5" (new and best fitment).

!But, how do they sound?!

!But, how do they sound?!
They sound fantastic. I do have an EL header though so my sound is a little different.

They are loud though. Not as loud as the older 4" nameless I used to have though.

I think I'll a mass damper. The loudness is only BAD at 3k rpm which must be the resonant frequency of something in my engine/trans mount setup or the pipes themselves.

They sound fantastic. I do have an EL header though so my sound is a little different.

They are loud though. Not as loud as the older 4" nameless I used to have though.

I think I'll a mass damper. The loudness is only BAD at 3k rpm which must be the resonant frequency of something in my engine/trans mount setup or the pipes themselves.

That was my experience with them as well.

Too much for HWY cruising at 3k+

If you fix that, let us know...

A number of years ago, I went to Vancouver to test ride/drive the nameless deletes on a wagon. Ive regretted not getting a set ever since, even when the neighbors called the police on my straight pipe setup.

The deletes were loud and the urge to hammer the throttle was high. Ive since ridden in the muffler'ed version. Too many heavy metal concerts in my past, everything seems quiet to me. Never heard the drone. ymmv