LegacyGT.com

It finally happened !!

After three years of rarly taking the Subie to the city, parking waaaaay out in the middle of nowhere, and just being careful. I finally got hit and the ass took off. I was parallel parked in the city, and someone who couldn’t park stuck there trailer hitch up and under the front bumper. Leaving a really nice gauche and scrape marks on the drivers side....So I'm thinking about making a claim and getting a JDM front bumper....who knows I was trying to wait in the hopes that Subaru would bring over the s402 in 09 and I'd trade mine in..... pictures will follow if anyone wants to see the damage....

That blows, I got hit and run with my legacy right before an ice hockey game at the grocery store, I was literally in the store for 5 minutes to buy a bottle of water. I feel your pain. If I recall I got a new rear bumper painted and installed for like 600bucks, couldn't imagine the front bumper being much more than that, any hood damage?

Never ever parallel park. With an aging population that believes parallel parking is done by tapping the car front or rear of you. For get doing it unless you want it to happen again. And not to mention all the hill billys with there receiver hitches sticking out a foot or two. I watched an old bat in a Topaz ride up the front bumper of a brand new Miata. She could not fit because of her angle of approach. It was said and I got sick to my stomach. Some people do not care and think a car is just for transportation. And then there is us.

“Abandon hope, all ye who enter here”

-Dante Alighieri

http://youtu.be/lLFunBPgPOo

Archived