LegacyGT.com

Need to see the hooked up wagons!!!!!!! Volume-2

SBT

Separating these posts because I do not know how to type in between pictures. So I took several photos, and only noticed how worthy all of them were after moving them from my phone to my PC.

So picture #1: Retro; Period-incorrect; Potential album cover

The pink & green neon sign reflection off of the liftgate glass, along with the fuzzy quality of the photo give to the attributes I've given above.

IMG_2513-min.thumb.JPG.fc2faaad9fa069baef9f9f28afaf07a1.JPG

MILKRUN  - Click Here

Picture #2: This does not apply to me so much, however, I thought it was cool that I accidentally captured this shot at an angle which showed some street sign "QUICKIE TOO" as seen through the liftgate glass.

It would have been perfect if it could be applied ;)

IMG_2514-min.thumb.JPG.88610af75964d00fa1ed0b0fae2611a3.JPG

MILKRUN  - Click Here

• 2 months later...

Hey all! I just made an account cause all of these pics are so inspirational. Here's how mine currently sits:

IMG_8296.thumb.JPG.9e9f70f238be228e3376e8859b8bf643.JPG

IMG_8346.thumb.JPG.c929dcbb0072857091fd179ed6290b5a.JPG

IMG_8311.thumb.JPG.786c3f08f9866a9ac5507fb679e7e053.JPG

Certainly not the most hooked up, and more than my fair share of door dents, but I'm happy with it!

The splitter appears to have some shine on it - is it gloss black? I like that. Overall a good looking wagon!

I see you've have a takata recall of your own...

:lol: Airbag delete for now... Not really worth the lack of safety, but I do like the look/feel. Funny thing is, the dealer completely marred up my dash during the recall. It was only about a month ago when I found a replacement (and black carpet) at the local pick 'n pull.

Front lip is just the unpainted frp, with some trim black and coat of wax. Slightly glossy/satin sheen!

Light side vs. dark side.

Nice Outback man. Here's my new-to-me 05 on Tein coilovers.

What grille is that? Pretty much exactly what I want to put on mine and I keep finding contradictory info on whether Legacy grilles fit or not lol

-Justin

20200425_150832.thumb.jpg.a4c3c69ec5a6f37acafaaecd5cc33189.jpg

Outback.jpg.a7a41385fe945814b281b08c1d7d08b5.jpg

Car hauler and the wagon. did some minor engine upgrades over the winter. 388whp to 402whp. it was a fun number to shoot for since it's a s402 build. i did remove the front sway bar. With the s402 steering rack and quicker ratio, wanted to see how it handled. again, it's a touring wagon and not track driven anymore. I have the other cars for that. Will be installing the s402 brakes later in the summer.

IMG_3004.thumb.jpg.cce3a8c1e4b2d306f1e2dc22a14d7275.jpg

Edited by 05MNLGT

Nice Outback man. Here's my new-to-me 05 on Tein coilovers.

What grille is that? Pretty much exactly what I want to put on mine and I keep finding contradictory info on whether Legacy grilles fit or not lol

-Justin

Thank you very much! This is a LGT grille. They'll fit, but you will have a slight gap at the bottom. I do. I haven't done anything about it yet because it's so small it doesn't bother me. You could always do a DIY on your OEM grill for perfect fitment.

MILKRUN  - Click Here

Mine isn't crazy yet, but she's got a lot of suspension stuff (all the old shit was worn out with 200K+ and 15 years on it). Got the DKI replica full-LED Hanabis on last week or two, looks great!

rsz_img_4434.thumb.png.d14c9aaefcee40936fb7ba355ec59920.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...