LegacyGT.com

Parting out 05 LGT (6-speed, Spec B interior) tons of mods and parts (53005)

Alright, well I didn't think that this would ever end up happening but someone totaled out my car. I bought it back from insurance and will be selling parts. I'm planning on selling mostly big stuff(engine, trans swap, aftermarket parts). If you want something specific let me know and I will see if it is something I can take off for you otherwise if it is small and not worth much it will probably be thrown out. Engine I believe will still run fine and will get a video of it running once I can. Car still rolled fine and the wheels are still straight so everything with the trans / steering should be fine. Those very large items I would like to try and sell locally first just cause shipping is a pain. The car will be started to get torn down over this coming weekend and I will update when I have certain things off. Prices do no include shipping costs :).

VIN: 4S3BL676854216725

6-speed swap (2011 Sti 6 -speed, Spec B driveshaft, act clutch and flywheel, shift assembly, r160 Rear diff, all 4 axles Also starter/master etc. On the car for about 8 months. (can include dccd pro controller for extra cost) - $old

Spec B interior (basically new, no front seats)I bought this off of another member about 4 months ago and just got the rear seats in last week, door cards and carbon vent accessories are still in packaging and haven't been installed.- $1000

2014 Sti front seats, Driver side was on the car fro about a week and is wired up for direct bolt in for LGT with no lights. Passenger is still in packaging and would need to be rewired for bolt in.- $550

2015 Sti steering rack, bolts right in and has much better response, I bought it new from the dealer and it was in the car for about 8 months - $old

Spec B aluminum front control arms with new bushings and ball joints - $old

Engine full assembled long block - $old

5x100 BBS fresh powder coat and tires pretty much perfect condition, all season Michelin tires are 90% tread. - $old

Grimmspeed Top mount(silver) been on the car for a while and has always been solid. Little dirty but good condition. - $old

SPT Catback Bought it new from the dealer about 2 months ago still like new. -$old

6 speed Shift surround bought it off another member but it was brand new still in packaging. still basically new -$sold

06 Sti Steering wheel, Direct swap i bought it used and it is a little worn but I would say better than most - $85

Stanza CF rear trunk spoiler - $200

"Tuned by Sti" door sills, bought them from HKC Speed and never installed. Still in package - $150

VF52 works fine and has been on the car for about 2 years - $old

AVO 72mm Intake been on the car also for about 2 years, filter could use cleaning - $old

If anyone wants doors or the trunk lid, let me know and we can try and work something out. the handles on the doors do have some fading from the sun. -$TBA

I'm sure that I will be adding more since this is just what I can think of off the top of my head. Any questions feel free to ask.

Matt

IMG_0181.jpg.19fa6366331e2c65ab0ba5f1c59d5374.jpg

IMG_0182.jpg.7f8709c4da134b6c930373f42025357c.jpg

IMG_0183.jpg.ac09a6060cf87d08e7d0984c20768472.jpg

IMG_0184.jpg.836b390d9f8cd8b1bb14cde3dc55f22b.jpg

IMG_0185.jpg.dcb03cd84cba2dcd4686dca9f6896c44.jpg

IMG_0186.jpg.bccd839b6b4b4df1c616e091195fd67f.jpg

IMG_0188.jpg.29c89894bf2fd1ed77bb5b94a1a1d4f0.jpg

IMG_0189.jpg.f941758e1805cb3b32a0be74c95e4bf9.jpg

IMG_0191.jpg.2926df7d9ba5c3a9e361c5d426776754.jpg

IMG_0192.jpg.5e7cf0358414a5d45e0e5b675cd909c6.jpg

IMG_0193.jpg.fa8d1a22e7c41b7329cc291b881cae93.jpg

Edited by wrx hatch 87

Do I see samco rad hoses? If so PM me a price

Yes they are samco hoses, the front got pushed in a little and they are bent at the moment. I don't think I saw any tears in them but just to be sure when I start tearing down I will check and get back to you.

Did not receive pm.

I also don't have any sent messages for some reason. Maybe an mod or ad can help?

Sorry, I was talking to the owner of the thread.

I didn’t make that clear.

To get anything saved in sent, you need to turn in that setting in your profile.

How do the doors look rust-wise? You're real close to my folks house, I'll be down that way in the second half of August. Could come take a look at them.

Doors have zero rust, only thing wrong is that the handles have a little bit of clear coat sun damage

Depending on how the underbody of the car looks, I might be interested in the gas tank and all the Evap stuff associated with it. I’m in Milwaukee.

Under body is rust free and fine, Ill see how much of a PITA the tank is to get out

A shame that whole setup must have been fun. Are you just over the LGT or is there a lot more to get it back road worthy than the pics show?

Airbag blew. That in and of itself is probably like idk 2k ish. Plus front end rebuild and all that. Insurance quote was probably over 5k would be my guess. Then salvage value blah blah blah depending on company. It also almost certainly wasn't valued with all the mods.

On topic, I'm in need of an engine for an 08 OBXT. Can I get some details on the long block? Or are you wanting to keep that local ish?

Airbag blew. That in and of itself is probably like idk 2k ish. Plus front end rebuild and all that. Insurance quote was probably over 5k would be my guess. Then salvage value blah blah blah depending on company. It also almost certainly wasn't valued with all the mods.

On topic, I'm in need of an engine for an 08 OBXT. Can I get some details on the long block? Or are you wanting to keep that local ish?

Large stuff like that I would like to keep local. i need to do a leak down on the motor just so I can be sure about everything before i try and sell it.

A shame that whole setup must have been fun. Are you just over the LGT or is there a lot more to get it back road worthy than the pics show?

It was a very fun car with a lot of time and money invested. That being said the cost and time to repair would have been too long and then it would have had a salvage title. I don't think it would have been worth fixing.