LegacyGT.com

Subaru "Blue Tee" Replacement!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I replied to your PM as well, but yes, I still have about 20 on hand. Shipping on Friday, I've seen them delivered to California addresses as early as Monday. Monday or Tuesday is a pretty safe bet.

I've had a couple orders the last two days, thanks guys. :)

• 3 weeks later...
Stay tuned for an upcoming announcement. :iam::cool:

I am pleased to announce that Company23 has picked up the vacuum tee and will be selling them on their website and though retailers everywhere! Company23 has a reputation of being problem solvers and solution providers and the vacuum tee fits that mission well. The guys at Company23 have been great to work with and I know they will continue to provide excellent service going forward.

http://www.company23.com/VacuumT

Thanks to each and every one of you for your support! :wub:

About Company23:

Company23 LLC is an automotive engineering firm with the philosophy of providing aftermarket tools and products with quality and fitment that is often not seen in this industry. Company23 believes in the principle of using the right tool for the job. We strive to make working on your car easier and more enjoyable. By combining years of experience as mechanics with clever engineering, modern CNC equipment, and modern manufacturing methods, we can bring you the highest quality tools at an affordable price. Our tools are rigorously tested over and over before we bring them to market to make sure you can depend on them. That's why we back our tools with a lifetime warranty.