broknindarkagain

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• I Donated

And there went my clutch lol

At least it was fun

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v287/broknindarkagain/96%20Outback/d7b0c585.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v287/broknindarkagain/96%20Outback/05217bd4.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v287/broknindarkagain/96%20Outback/3e31706e.jpg

Edited by broknindarkagain

-broknindarkagain

My Current Project - Click Here

COME AND TAKE IT

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

sucks losing a clutch! but it looks like it was a fun trip tho. i ended up not doing a damn thing, my truck is still sitting at the shop with no clutch in it. how much would you charge to help install it after hours? lol

• I Donated

Sending you a PM.

Here are the damage pics of the clutch. Looks like it was just a faulty clutch and what I was doing pushed it over the edge. The reason I say faulty instead of worn out is because that clutch only has 6...maybe 8k miles on it. I just replaced it a few months ago.

http://img.tapatalk.com/ce1db6f8-37b2-5fd4.jpg

http://img.tapatalk.com/ce1db6f8-37c7-72f7.jpg

-broknindarkagain

COME AND TAKE IT

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

• 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
"High Desert" Dweller here: Prescott, AZ. Confusing as I live in the mountains and not a cactus in sight and it snows, but they call this the "high desert". Happy to be a part of the Subaru community.

And here I thought the SWIC forum on NASIOC was quiet... ;)

Anyhow - hi. :)

Just got my '15 CBS Legacy 2.5i Limited. I traded my '11 OBP WRX Limited for the Legacy, because my worsening back problems just weren't a fan of the clutch anymore. Super sad, but I'm in less pain, so that's a plus.

• 3 weeks later...
  • I Donated
I'll be driving to Gilbert tomorrow a.m. via Nevada hello all!! Should arrive in 12 hrs leave at 6 a.m. arrive 6 p.m.

If you want to check out a cool gun shop - let me know lol

-broknindarkagain

COME AND TAKE IT

• 2 weeks later...

I'm somewhat new to AZ and bought a car without a notarized title. not knowing the importance of it when i tried to put the car in my name I was declined and was told 3 options. Option 1 a process that takes about 3 months and $200 option 2 I was given a piece of paper that says I can act as power of attorney but must be notarized from him. Option 3 get him to notarize the title. As far as I know he moved back to New Mexico and the little puss doesn't answer my calls or txt.

So I have an Idea. When I bought the car I did take a photo of his license, I could do option 2 with my name get it notarized and use an erasable pen. erase out my info and put in his.

But I have questions before I do this little scam. Does the MVD check with the notary or will they just hook me up right there with a new title.

I will part this car out before I let this guy screw me over. Something so simple and he's scared or some sh**

Edited by SoSubiZ

AZ is pretty strict about having the title notarized. If the party you bought it from is not going to cooperate Option 1 might be the best way to go in the long run, even if it costs $200. That way you keep the car and get the state to cooperate with no chance of a legal backlash.

1999 outback sport anyone? If someone else wants to go through the process be my guess. 150k salvage title alittle body damage on right side but nothing that cant be repaired with bondo, runs and drives fine. brand new clutch installed. p0136 comes up but i have not attempted to replace the sensor. I'm just done with this thing before I waste more time on it. drive it the fu** outta here. $1450 without the 07 wrx 1700 with. Thats a steal considering That in good condition these are going around $4K most with more miles on it than mine just look around for yourself. This is just a quick put up if anyone wants the thing besides that I'm still going to tried and get it notorized Edited by SoSubiZ

• 4 years later...