LegacyGT.com

Official Crystal White Pearl Thread (2015+)

im2c0ol

Not that new to the thread, but first time poster, so hey everyone. These white legacies are beautiful. Really loving the black roofs I've been seeing, might be my next adventure. Here's my baby Edgar Allan Bro. Or Mr Bro for short. :lol:

IMG_1683.thumb.jpg.7336855adb87ec82073a2784b2482d5f.jpg

I saw a couple of you talking about painting the grille so I threw this in too. While it is nice to not have to take apart the front end of the car, on my second and third grille repainting it was significantly easier to paint if you took the bumper off and the grille out. The grille is actually three pieces that can be taken apart and I think I got a more even finish all throughout that way. Plus with taking the bumper off I also painted the black around the fog lights and the little...mini grille..(?) so the whole front end matched perfectly.

IMG_3027.jpg.30da727030b7dfdd42384c97ed38aced.jpg

IMG_2438.thumb.jpg.55009ffce076e599a06266fc188840a9.jpg

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Not that new to the thread, but first time poster, so hey everyone. These white legacies are beautiful. Really loving the black roofs I've been seeing, might be my next adventure. Here's my baby Edgar Allan Bro. Or Mr Bro for short. :lol:

[ATTACH]272059[/ATTACH][ATTACH]272060[/ATTACH]

I saw a couple of you talking about painting the grille so I threw this in too. While it is nice to not have to take apart the front end of the car, on my second and third grille repainting it was significantly easier to paint if you took the bumper off and the grille out. The grille is actually three pieces that can be taken apart and I think I got a more even finish all throughout that way. Plus with taking the bumper off I also painted the black around the fog lights and the little...mini grille..(?) so the whole front end matched perfectly.

[ATTACH]272061[/ATTACH]

Is that stock C-lights?or DD C-lights?

What lip? Started looking into them. I had a 06 STI lip on my 08 LGT, but not sure what fits the 15+ Legacy's. I just got my 2019.

It’s either you get the JDM lip for $600+ from Japan

Or the knock off one made of fiber glass for cheaper price

I have the knock off one but it’s very good quality,you won’t regret it.

Here is link for the fiber glass one,it’s where I got mine,I got mine for $149 shipped when the seller was here in US,but you can make a deal with him about the shipping.but like I said it’s very well made,fitment is really great.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Front-Bumper-Lip-For-2016-2017-Subaru-Legacy-STI-Type-FRP-Mat-Black-/142892596740?_trksid=p2385738.m4383.l4275.c10

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I just bought a 2019 Crystal White Pearl Legacy Sport.

I have a few things I'd like to do to customize the exterior.

One of those things is to see if there are aftermarket emblem replacements. I like the idea of a blacked out emblem on front/rear of vehicle to go with the black sport trim. Does that exist for our generation of the Legacy?

Thanks.

I just bought a 2019 Crystal White Pearl Legacy Sport.

I have a few things I'd like to do to customize the exterior.

One of those things is to see if there are aftermarket emblem replacements. I like the idea of a blacked out emblem on front/rear of vehicle to go with the black sport trim. Does that exist for our generation of the Legacy?

Thanks.

Yes, you can get full replacement emblems and you would need to use a heat source to loosen the glue on the existing ones OR you can purchase vinyl overlays (I recommend Orisni Vinyl’s but there are probably tons of others) which hold up well unless you pressure wash your vehicle, you will need to be gentle with car washes over them.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yes, you can get full replacement emblems and you would need to use a heat source to loosen the glue on the existing ones OR you can purchase vinyl overlays (I recommend Orisni Vinyl’s but there are probably tons of others) which hold up well unless you pressure wash your vehicle, you will need to be gentle with car washes over them.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Where can you find replacement emblems?

• 2 months later...
[/img]

Already made an appoint to tint the windows, but I'm loving the black mesh grill, Fog light mods, smoked taillights, and clear heads. Looking for ideas, photos and any help to get this thing looking a little more unique.

https://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/official-6th-gen-legacy-aftermarket-mods-and-accessories-233671.html

Most mods available are on that list. I did the grill and the axle back from nameless it didn’t say it was out of stock but took awhile to get. It’s loud for me and I chose the one with mufflers but not loud enough to change it back. I had all my chrome wrapped in satin black vinyl. I also bought the tail as turn from diode the only thing to keep in mind is that if you have your hazzards on the only brake light you’ll have is the one on the package tray.

• 2 months later...

rCNg3WiM_o.jpg

XmPHZW8l_o.jpg

BZPQWsAq_o.jpg

YQmU6ElE_o.jpg

DsAJGrhO_o.jpg

Couple of shots of my '17 2.5i Limited, with all but the front-end shot being after freshly mounting 18x8" Touren TR9s on Yokohama YK740s. Zoomed around local roads and did some photography to document my first ever aftermarket wheel purchase. Very happy with the wheels I have daydreamed about for upwards of two years.