LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

And where does it meet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Meets outside the bass pro shops parking lot, you can't miss it when you drive to Gillette stadium, there's signs everywhere. Starts at 4 and goes until around sun down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I found him (the one I posted about earlier with the Harpoon Beer bumper sticker)!!! Ripstik will grok the exact spot, the Mobil station across from Lang Farm Plaza in Essex, VT. I had finished up with my grocery shopping at Hannaford and needed a road soda, so I hit the Mobil station. I hop back in my rig and, while clearing mirrors, notice a 5th Gen LGT hood scoop. Shut the Fozzy down, hop out, and meet the dude. Mid/late '30s is my guess. Gave him the legacygt.com URL and wish him well and please join us.

Says he has 114K miles on his; they must be light miles because she looks pristine. Wasn't sure of the color before (mud season), but she's black. Hope he comes here after some large fat man with no hair and an orange polo walked up to him at a gas pump. Wife/GF/POOSSLQ stayed in the passenger seat and probably thought I was a criminal.

That's the third 5th Gen LGT I've ever seen in VT beyond mine and only 2 of them had VT plates.

Edited by Captain Ned

That's the third 5th Gen LGT I've ever seen in VT beyond mine and only 2 of them had VT plates.

I've been seeing more and more 5th gens in VT, just the past 2 weeks I saw 3 excluding my own. saw and extremely rare DIP in the parking garage, he was parked right next to me and i actually walked up to his car before notice it had no wing.... and was filthy. saw a kid in a '10-'11 white GT 2 weeks ago, we had a nice rolling convo about my mods he said he had just picked it up at 80+k for around 16 i think he said(likely the one that was at poulin auto). and yesterday on the way to work i pulled off the highway in front of a '10-'11 RRP that was immaculate, driven by a guy in his late 40's early 50's. there's also the black one in Essex Cap Ned saw and another black one that i think lives on south union in burlington... i swear these are all migrating to VT.

Saw a 5th gen GT on 87 this sunday, thing looked mostly stock but gorgeously clean, not sure what the exhaust was but it sounded great and really I loved the rain guards on it, pretty sure it was DIP so obviously I'm biased toward it. i wasn't in my GT but i came up next to him and gave a thumbs up. he looked confused to be getting recognition from some guy in what looks like an impala but accepted it anyway. Edited by ripstik

• I Donated Too
11am today at the Gulf/Dunkin Donuts in Westford MA - ABP GT Wagon with light interior. Older guy might not be on here... didn't notice my white wagon when I pulled in either so not sure if they know what they have.

not exactly a spotted, but I did drive by a place in Tamworth NH called

Club Motorsports, just Google it and thank me later

I donated to LegacyGT.com which allows me to have this nifty signature. :p

If anything SCASEYS posts ever becomes a sticky i'm gonna light this whole place on fire :lol:

• I Donated Too
Around 11am again on 95 South a silver 05/06 GT modified with a single large can exhaust - the size you can take shelter in when it rains. Debadged but for a red subaru logo in usual spot, roofracks and tinted tails - 3 letter private plate took exit near route 2. Someone on here?

• I Donated Too
not exactly a spotted, but I did drive by a place in Tamworth NH called

Club Motorsports, just Google it and thank me later

How should I thank you?

http://www.clubmotorsports.com/_pdfs/Individual_Family_Membership.pdf

$15K one time initiation fee for the most basic of memberships up to $100K and then a generous yearly fee... yeah. but no. Cheaper to get a speeding ticket.

Last night around 6pm, I was behind a white automatic 08/09 OBXT in East Walpole, MA. While we were inline waiting stop sign a gray 08/09 Legacy GT past through the intersection. Both drivers were women, so it is unlikely they are on here. I was driving my GT, its probably not that common to see 3 turbo Legacy/Outback in the same intersection.