LegacyGT.com

Whats missing here?

This is my armrest center console box. I have a base 2018, whats missing in here? It looks like something is supposed to fit, maybe a top tray. If you know whats missing, take some pics and post. Look for a part number too lol :)

124627926_armrestbox.thumb.jpg.4382a5e207eb095ac2b792a549accfc1.jpg

There's supposed to be a removable shallow tray that sits in the back of the armrest compartment. I keep my wallet in it. It also has a coin tray. I'd go back to the dealer and ask for it as it's quite useful.

A thief stole the tray out of the car in while in my garage. Luckily, after a bicycle chase, we found it on the street that night where he dumped it.

The tray is a definitely useful and coveted item!

A thief stole the tray out of the car in while in my garage. Luckily, after a bicycle chase, we found it on the street that night where he dumped it.

Anybody else want to know the complete story on this? I'm picturing a scene from Mission Impossible except on bicycles lol :lol:

The base Legacy probably doesn't come with one ...

That is the correct answer. But you can buy one from your favorite Subaru parts department for less than $10.

"If you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there." ~ The Cheshire Cat (Alice in Wonderland)

spacer.png

I have the tray which sits on top, but what is the section below the tray in the side of the console for? It almost looks like cable management troughs, but why?

Yeah that piece is even more weird. I wonder if its something from the JDM market that fits there if you premium, limited and 3.6 guys dont have it. Maybe a deeper tray?

... what is the section below the tray in the side of the console for?

The official intended purpose is to hold business cards and a pen/pencil. The compartment lid nicely accommodates a small package of facial tissues (e.g. Kleenex).

"If you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there." ~ The Cheshire Cat (Alice in Wonderland)

spacer.png

The official intended purpose is to hold business cards and a pen/pencil. The compartment lid nicely accommodates a small package of facial tissues (e.g. Kleenex).

OK. That is interesting to say the least.

Yeah that piece is even more weird. I wonder if its something from the JDM market that fits there if you premium, limited and 3.6 guys dont have it. Maybe a deeper tray?

My 17' 3.6r limited had the spot at the top for the pen and the side pocket for business cards.

Top tray is there and also there is a spot to store Kleenex in the lid of the armrest.

Archived