LegacyGT.com

Fuel injector/ oring part numbers

I have a 2008 legacy gt limited I need all the ORings for my Stock top feed blue injectors I can find the top ones the the upper cushion ones the not the lower ones injector to manifold ones they are stepped but all my local auto stores have a different one says it's right but the internal diameter on hem is to big and they just fall off

If anyone knows what the part number is it would greatly be appreciated I'll add a pic to my profile as it will still not allow me to add or upload pictures on this no matter what type of file or how small I make the file really frustrating

Edited by 08legacygtturbo
Pictures

Yes I checked google

I also thought I saw a article about it but could not find it that's why I made this post

Injectors I picked up from my buddy look brand new

looks like there is a few that's use the same lower seal but no auto parts store carts them they all have the same kit that says it's for the legacy gt EJ255 turbo engine injectors but do not fit on the lower ones also I had the part number That is on the blue Denso injectors looked up at the parts stores and they did not come up for a legacy the only vehicle they came up for in their systems was a 08 outback not a legacy also found out my buddy had some almost almost new ones that come up for the legacy when I look up the part number so I picked them up for $40 for all 4 injectors with 95,000 miles of use one them so I got almost new injectors and have a seal coming in in the morning that says it is a replacement for the upper and lower orings so hopefully it all works out

Edited by 08legacygtturbo
Info

These GT's and XT's have the same engines.

Have you tried the links in the sticky about Vendor links ?

Try Benny from post 163.

https://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/oem-online-subaru-parts-vendors-list-42243p5.html

Most dealerships now have good on line parts catalogs.

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

I don't know if the 2008 GT are like this, but the seal on the 5th Gen GT that goes into the intake manifold does not start off stepped, but it ends up being stepped when you torque the fuel rail down. You put the seal into the intake.

Alright everyone thank you for all your responses and no I did not look in the vendor section idk why that didn't even cross my mind

Thank you for the parts numbers

And idk about the other legacy's but I snagged some injectors my buddy had laying around that are oem same top feed blue injectors and when we looked up the part number that was on them it showed it was for 2007-and newer legacy gt

And select wrx/sti and forester Xt and others

Were the injectors that we're on my vehicle has a different part number and only showed up for a standard 08 outback I don't really think whomever owned it before me would have put the wrong injectors in when they either worked in it or had work done on it and it's possible the parts store super something in wrong or whatever either way I got some lightly used injectors and am now putting the legacy back together thank you for all the help and or criticism it is always welcome I'm still sorta new to Subaru's and turbo vehicles in general I have only owned my legacy since 2013 and done some light mods

Thanks again