LegacyGT.com

Last run of the 5th gen Master Cylinder Brace

Hello everyone. The price is $158.00 USD plus PayPal fees(around $8) and that includes shipping and all hardware. They only come in this color blue. You can easily respray them whatever color you want as the finish will be fresh so you will only need to scuff it up and paint it. I responded to anyone who emailed and will continue to as soon as I have time during work. Thank you everyone for checking it out.

I'm in for 1 for now.

Going to look at the 5 Gen. Outback to see if there's any reason one wouldn't fit on there too.

"The Boss" says don't change anything with "her" new Outback. I'm in for 1. :)

When would you expect to be shipping these out?

Would it be possible to get one unpainted? My company does powder coating so I could just get whatever color I want here.

Hello. Cut off for payments is next Friday. They will take a little over a week to produce then they get get sent to me then I ship them all out so probably a total of 3 weeks.

Unfortunately they are all being sprayed at once. Can’t do one for one person then everyone will want something different and will create a longer timeframe and more issues.

20 Master Cylinder braces available-once this list is full they will be made and then shipped.

People who have paid:

1. Kenny Vu

2. Andrew Heilman

3. Marcel Goss

4. Steven Camire

5. Ryan Fischbach

6. Andrew Coco

7. Wesley Watts

8. Clyde Gibson

9. Douglas Updike

10. A.W. Carpenter

11. William Takwon

12. Jimmy Bachman

13. Trentyn Fraley

14. Nick Loscocco

15. Paul Kleist

16. Anmoledeep Sandhu

I also have people on the Facebook group buying so this list will start to fill up quick. Please send payment to lock your brace in. If it fill up and you said you wanted one but did not lock it there is nothing I can do because I only have 20 units and can’t make more unless I can round up another 20. I don’t think that will happen again nor do I think I will do it. Just wanted to thank everyone for the support for a small business and keeping the 5th gens alive with good parts I have also designed performance motor mounts for our cars and the 2.5’s. Pm me for pics.

Hello everyone. Last day for payments is this Friday. If it’s not in there will not be any extension as I am locked in to a date with my manufacturer. I believe there are 5 left. Hope you get to grab one👍🏼👍🏼 Thank you to everyone who is and has with the last run.

So, do I need this? I have been trying to resist and buy it at the same time. I may track the car a couple of times, but have no intentions to do it often. I keep leaning towards getting it because I will be sitting in front of the computer in a couple months looking for something to upgrade on the car and think I should have bought it when I could because I can't now...

Anyone know if it makes a noticeable difference in this car?

Thanks! I meant "need" like the way we all need any upgrades for the car.:) More of a strong want.

There are many other places I can spend money on this rig. If you asked my wife she would tell you I spend enough time and money on this thing already.

Plus, I will just put out a feeler to the guys who buy parts for their garage shelf and not the car if I feel the need for one later.;)

Still on the fence, but starting to fall off.

Thanks! I meant "need" like the way we all need any upgrades for the car.:) More of a strong want.

There are many other places I can spend money on this rig. If you asked my wife she would tell you I spend enough time and money on this thing already.

Plus, I will just put out a feeler to the guys who buy parts for their garage shelf and not the car if I feel the need for one later.;)

Still on the fence, but starting to fall off.

I prefer to run the brace as I like to have a nice firm brake pedal. Do you “need” it? About as much as you “need” an exhaust or a shiftknob or any of the other parts you upgrade on your car lol. Whichever way you go try to make your decision by 8pm EST because that is the cut off and there are only 4 left and as stated , this is the last run.

I have one and it's installed. I love it. It does as much for your brakes as SS brake lines. I'd say if you do one without the other you aren't doing yourself any favors. Together they will make stock brakes feel like Brembos and Brembos feels like an F1 car. I'm tempted to buy a second one to paint and install and then sell my first one.

• 3 weeks later...
If you haven't contacted RikGT for one I'm pretty sure it's too late now. The price I paid for it whenever I got it (I think last year) is totally worth it. If I would to compared, this is a better upgrade than the Perrin Lockdown kit for the steering. Brakes just feel perfect with this and my DBA rotors/Hawks HPS 5.0 pads.

!UPDATE!

The braces have started being shipped. I will have them going out all this week. I was trying to send tracking numbers but the way the receipt comes out it doesn’t show which is to which address :( I just wanted to let everyone know you will be receiving yours soon. Thank you again for the support. I also have the main engine/tranny/motor mounts,diff and trans mounts and I am working on making a harness bar for our cars and some other items. You can email me for pics of any of the mounts at autoartct@gmail.com

Archived