LegacyGT.com

Madrig ,the north BP5 .

madrig

Very in-depth build. I love the wing! Do you still make them? Willing to pay.

He has a price list with all the parts he makes somewhere.... I think I found it in the hood scoop thread but I can't recall now.

Edit: Nope it's not there. Idk where I saw it. But it had pricing on a lot more things I didn't realize he had already developed.

Edited by Nonamedude

He has a price list with all the parts he makes somewhere.... I think I found it in the hood scoop thread but I can't recall now.

Edit: Nope it's not there. Idk where I saw it. But it had pricing on a lot more things I didn't realize he had already developed.

Dang! We gotta find that. I really want.....need, one of these. And I would like to support the guy instead of find some EDM, AUDM, JDM wing.

MILKRUN  - Click Here

He makes great stuff. I plan to get a hood scoop for certain. I'm a big fan of the bigger and meaner but not obscene like an sti look haha. If I had fabrication skills I'd get the fender flares too. And the exhaust garnish if I had a jdm bumper....

Do you have any plans for the hatch garnish by chance madrig? I was looking at JDM ones but they are $$$ and hardish to find.

I have his hood scoop, spoiler, and door sills. The scoop and spoiler are in dark blue carbon fiber with a v-split down the vehicle center line, the sills are in a dual twill with white 'STI' logo on them. All arrived absolutely perfect. The quality, finish, and fit was all dead-on.

I want the new radiator shroud and will be having him make the carbon wide body for me once my bank account stops hemorrhaging.

'03 Forester X 5mt - Engine Seized at 262k miles.

'05 LGT Wagon 6mt -MotoIQ.com Project Vehicle

'13 VW Touareg TDI - Daily Torque Monster.

He makes great stuff. I plan to get a hood scoop for certain. I'm a big fan of the bigger and meaner but not obscene like an sti look haha. If I had fabrication skills I'd get the fender flares too. And the exhaust garnish if I had a jdm bumper....

Do you have any plans for the hatch garnish by chance madrig? I was looking at JDM ones but they are $$$ and hardish to find.

He has already made some parts for the garnish for other members.

I don't know if that CF insert in the garnish the was for sale is Madrig's or not, but thats similar to what he had made.

User Kalien32 has one along with a Madrig wagon spoiler/wing.

Ugh this forum is killing me. The list grows. I like the spoiler. Different hatch garnish (I want black instead of chrome). Meaner hood scoop. I've seen some of his interior and I'm not sure I could do door sills the way I want so maybe getting someone to fab some.

It's great to have someone doing this stuff for us. I've spent many hours in body shops and I can tell madrig is clearly skilled. Honestly likely beyond anyone I've seen locally with the customization ability. I get excited anytime I see a new post.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

since i removed the dash to install my new steering column , more easy to work in , i fixed the ratlle dash .

well will see when i will drive the car !

the problem is the clip on the frame that are loose . the dash seem to clip well but the receiver cup , where the pin of the dash clip on , are not tight !

so i decided to pull it off to do a seal of windshield urethane around.

IMG_3811.thumb.JPG.3f515c53ce502ed1a8c2558453e78644.JPG

IMG_3812.thumb.JPG.649d64c929580ecbfcb93410906a3aa3.JPG

IMG_3813.thumb.JPG.5870e3412a11c0b53f8c382d161baff1.JPG

IMG_3815.thumb.JPG.c2d9578801b132844abbb36874a75d36.JPG

IMG_3816.thumb.JPG.c0696c288db8abe01c783ee016b07287.JPG

• 4 weeks later...

i finally found a oil pressure gauge , so took the time to install that .

the gauge is blue ! so i will have to live with that for now .

so i bought a galley plug to fit the thread of the defi gauge , but in fact i didn t need it . one is already on the block . what i was thinking!

IMG_3650.thumb.JPG.cd8818ea6887820d3df89bcf11c28648.JPG

IMG_3652.thumb.JPG.ebf9af860d34dd814200bfeab3daed1e.JPG

Edited by madrig

decided to clean a little the engine bay also .

the car had the lower front face damaged when i bought it , when i installed the jdm front i never installed the bottom plastic that seal the bumper and allow to screw the under panel . anyway the usdm panel dont fit with the jdm bumper anyway , you need the wrx under panel .

so i decided to fix all this little detail !

IMG_3620.thumb.JPG.c49d009b26898d4d881ec99bc0525123.JPG

IMG_3623.thumb.JPG.552d5a6951388a1942ef7982047b51ef.JPG

IMG_3640.thumb.JPG.158b17d7f535e50429345bd7f45562c5.JPG

two coat did the trick . will see how it hold in time .

happy for now !

[ATTACH]274482[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]274483[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]274484[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]274485[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]274486[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]274487[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]274488[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]274489[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]274490[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]274491[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]274492[/ATTACH]

I'm trying to tone down all the chrome on the car some and really like how this looks. Pictures of lighting can be hard, how much would you say this toned down the lights? 25%? 50%? I'd like to do this to that light and the reverse lights.

I also see you used ts-71 for plastics, but it looks like they make a ps-31 for polycarbonates. Any thoughts?

I'm trying to tone down all the chrome on the car some and really like how this looks. Pictures of lighting can be hard, how much would you say this toned down the lights? 25%? 50%? I'd like to do this to that light and the reverse lights.

I also see you used ts-71 for plastics, but it looks like they make a ps-31 for polycarbonates. Any thoughts?

maybe 25 % down

i dont have experience really with this stuff so can not tell is there is a difference between the two products , but anyway i plan to do my mirrors flasher and reverse light for sure .