LegacyGT.com

New Mexico........

-TT-

I'm actually up in Boulder, CO but my wife was raised in Santa Fe. We get down there a few times a year. I don't know that I've seen another newer LGT down there on my many trips. Actually, we saw one at UNM for my sister in law's graduation this December. It was kind of odd as it looked exactly like mine...white, dark tint, wing.

Frankly, I'm a little afraid while driving my shiny new car there (mainly down Cerillos on Friday nights). :) I used to live in DC for a while and I at least knew what to expect there in terms of traffic...it's like Thunderdome on NM roads.

Chris

it's like Thunderdome on NM roads.

Chris

:lol: that for sure! the roads themselves are sub-par and the drivers.....i won't even get started on the drivers.... o well. it definitely keeps you on your toes.

as for mods:

05 LGT Sedan LTD 5MT

Color:BSM

Stg 2 (Cobb UP,DP,&AP)

Cusco Zero-2 Coilovers

SSR Competition 18x8 with Yokohama Parada Spec-2(225/40-18)

5%tint

if the AP did not tie to a specific car id hook it up.... sorry.

ya im at about 7-8 months. i love it too! especially after going to Cobb Stg 2 :-D

i havent seen any white ones on the road around here (sedans, i dont really look for wagons)

does yours have black or taupe interior?

i wanted a white one originally,but the only one with black leather was silver. so i had to go with silver. in retrospect, i think i made the right choice.

edit:i've been itchin to take mine up to the crest just to test out the new suspension and tires....i went there once after getting my coilovers but it was still all icy and snowy so i couldnt push it. and to top it off i was left with that red salt/sand mix shit on my car. i was pissed.

• 3 weeks later...

I have my wagon at Stg 1 still, with a cobb DP, crucial UP, and iON springs sitting on my floor next to me. We were (gblade and a few other friends) supposed to try and put the parts in over spring break, that didn't happen, but I was wondering who you had install your parts turntable, or if you did it yourself?

I really wanna get the wagon lowered some, and possibly a new set of wheels to go with my tires. How loud is your car now after going stage2?

• 1 year later...

Archived