LegacyGT.com

Gold Plus warranty?

I, personally, do not like, nor do I trust, ANY third-party warranty. One went out of business on me that was a A+ rated company. The manufacturer (Subaru) will always be here to support your car without any hassle or out of pocket expense to reimburse. Third-party warranties are NEVER as good as the ones from the manufacturer itself. You, most likely, WAY overpaid for that Zurich plan too as they are HUGE profit makes for the dealers. Just my two cents!

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I picked up my 50th Anniversary Legacy last night, called Luke this morning and within 5 minutes I had the 8/80 zero deductible Gold Plus for $975. BTW, the dealer told me it would be $1810 and that Luke would not be able to provide the policy to me as I live in Florida.

If you are on the fence, Call Luke. He was great.

I picked up my 50th Anniversary Legacy last night, called Luke this morning and within 5 minutes I had the 8/80 zero deductible Gold Plus for $975. BTW, the dealer told me it would be $1810 and that Luke would not be able to provide the policy to me as I live in Florida.

If you are on the fence, Call Luke. He was great.

Congrats on the new ride! I got the same exact plan with Luke. He was an easy guy to work with and down the earth and honest.

My dealer quoted me $3200 lol. Good to pay 1/3 of what they quoted me.

I am thankful to the great folks on this boards caring and sharing with us about Luke.

Btw Luke sold a co-worker of mine the 0 deductible plan for his brand new Crossstrek XV premium he just picked up this last weekend on Saturday. He was blown away how cool Luke was and how quickly he took care of him.

Thank you to everyone who is supporting Luke. He sent me a note and stated that he is very grateful that you are taking my advice and calling him to ensure his prices can't be beat. I get nothing out of this financially but Luke is a good friend and a great guy that will take awesome care of all of you willing to give him an opportunity.

Thank you to everyone who is supporting Luke. He sent me a note and stated that he is very grateful that you are taking my advice and calling him to ensure his prices can't be beat. I get nothing out of this financially but Luke is a good friend and a great guy that will take awesome care of all of you willing to give him an opportunity.

Thanks for sharing his contact. I spoke to him last week. Going to switch our OB via him. Have a note written down to call him tomorrow. Just waiting for the credit card statement to flip over.

Btw Luke sold a co-worker of mine the 0 deductible plan for his brand new Crossstrek XV premium he just picked up this last weekend on Saturday. He was blown away how cool Luke was and how quickly he took care of him.

I guess we can call him Cool Hand Luke!

• 3 weeks later...
Just got word from Subaru that the price of their extended warranties just went up effective July 6th by $20. Nothing substantial but letting everyone know in case they get an updated quote and it's a tad higher than before.

Just got word from Subaru that the price of their extended warranties just went up effective July 6th by $20. Nothing substantial but letting everyone know in case they get an updated quote and it's a tad higher than before.

Yeah and dealers gonna say prices went up by couple hundred :D

Good that I already got my OB switched over from Luke :)

• 5 weeks later...

Hey Guys,

Another shout out to Luke Corcione at Stamford Subaru. i called yesterday and he got me squared away with the Gold Plus Warranty for $1550. he was happy to learn about this site and this thread.

if you are interested in getting the warranty, dont hesitate to call him:

Luke Circione

(203) 252-2222 x109 - keep in mind he is off Thursday and Sunday.

Also, thanks to SecurityGuy for the hookup!

I have to vent. I'm a new Subaru Legacy 3.6R owner and I recently joined this site and I was looking over all the forums and I made a post about me purchasing the gold plus from Luke at Subaru Stamford. I didn't buy the car from Stamford and wished I did, but that's another story. I found Luke by searching, spoke to him, he's a great man and helped me save a lot of money. Because I posted my experience with him on a different forum, I now have people thinking I'm Luke and trying to drum up business which I am not, all I wanted to do was share my good experience. I found this forum and I read all the post and I see Luke has helped out many!!!!!. So now I don't feel so bad. I don't know why people always have to jump to conclusions.

I just got a 10 year/100k mile $100 deductible plan from Luke. It was a pleasant and easy experience. The plan was $1370 (not including sales tax). It was funny that he stated that Subaru Corp is telling him that his cost is too competitive because other dealers are complaining that he's "stealing" business from them. :lol:

• 3 years later...