LegacyGT.com

m90 Supercharged Outback Ej257

Hey everyone I recently started posting a build series for my 05 Outback 2.5xt

it is fully built/Ballanced Internals, The B25 Heads are ported, with upgraded springs. The Boost is Delivered by an Eaton M90 Supercharger from a 3.8L Ford Supercoupe. It has Air to water inter cooling. I did a 5Mt Swap from the auto trans. Upgraded fuel system 850cc 65c parallel lines. Custom made 8 Rib crank/Alt pulleys. Turbo system deleted. Spec B Suspension, Summer tires, Weight reduction, It got a new satin black paint job, and so much more

check out the channel on YouTube "Boosted Problems" Watch, comment, & Subscribe. your support means a lot !

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKi..._as=subscriber

Don’t those blowers tap out at under 300hp? This sounds like an extremely complicated and expensive way to maybe make more power than a stage 2 car. I’m all about being different and going the uncommon rout but I’d also like to know why. Would be interested in seeing more without the YouTube invite

these blowers in stock form put out 330tq.

I have fully ported the unit, made a very short runner intake and am spinning it faster with air to water. so it will put out more whp than the typical m90 powered engine.

The 5Mt forester trans can only handle 350-400Whp tops, and that's with lag making tq come in after your rolling. so no reason to make bigger power for now.

The longterm goal is to get as close to 400WHP as I can and save up for a ^MT swap, then I can put a turbo back in it and go twin charged.

I would post pics if I knew how, I don't use photo hosting sites, and this forum doesn't allow uploading a pic from my laptop....

Tbh neither do I so if someone would kindly educate us that’d be nice :redface:.

I’m interested to see how this plays out.

This has been posted here and the Outback photos sub-forum.... but there are not any photos. RIP

You can go the imgur route suggested by AVGxp or you can reduce the file size of your photo by 50% (roughly) through Microsoft Paint, jpg. reducer, etc.

Try this as it works for me: https://compressjpeg.com/

I haven't found an easier way.

Edited by Febreze Mee

MILKRUN  - Click Here

To post a picture that's on your computer you have to upload it to the site, can't be to big or it will reject it.

1.DO NOT use "Post Quick Reply"

2.Select "Go Advanced"

3.Then you click the paperclip on the top line of commands next to the smiley face.

4.It will open a new window, where you choose the files you want, one at a time

5.Then hit the upload button to upload them to website, if they are accepted it will tell you if not it will tell which ones weren't.

6. Go back to the paperclip and it will have your files available to be added to the post, you can select one at a time or all of them at once.

As far as the file size- If you are using your phone to take the photos, you can just email them to yourself and you'll be prompted to reduce the file size before the email is sent (iphone, I assume android is the same). Just pick medium size and then use your computer to post them on the forums like Tehnation said. It'll keep the fidelity of the photo and skip the resizing step.