LegacyGT.com

Value of my car.

you know, if someone were to create a website that calculated the private party sale, re-sell, and trade-in values of used cars based on their current condition, mileage and options, i think they would have a real great business opportunity. I wonder if such a site exists already.

• I Donated
The car valuing sites lose accuracy after the cars more than 20 years old. Mines supposedly worth like $400 according to them haha.

For a 96 bottom-of-the line Legacy, outside the snowbelt? That seems pretty accurate TBH.

Especially if you were looking at the trade-in value, which you were, because I just checked and it's $1000+ private-party.

Location will make all the difference right now.

If you are in the northwest, probably $3-4k?

If you are in the southeast, maybe $1.2k...

If you have people that know what it is around you, you can get more.

But if you live somewhere that no one really know what a Subaru is, then you won't get much.

• I Donated
So I should probably put it on EBAY??? and hopefully find someone that is actually wanting my exact car and will pay a little more for it...
you know, if someone were to create a website that calculated the private party sale, re-sell, and trade-in values of used cars based on their current condition, mileage and options, i think they would have a real great business opportunity. I wonder if such a site exists already.
:iam: