LegacyGT.com

Subaru Levorg vs Legacy - Thoughts?

Hey guys!

Out of curiosity, I was looking and subaru sales in Europe, when I stumbled upon the Subaru Levorg.

As far as I understand it, it seems to be made in the same spirit as the older Subaru Legacy Outback.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Subaru_Levorg

What do you guys think? I'm not much of a hatchback, but I find that car gorgeous:), to my own suprise!:confused:

FYI here in OZ

https://www.subaru.com.au/levorg

Wagons have always done well in Europe. CUV/SUV do better here.

I suspect Subaru doesn't have a financial incentive to go through the regulatory hurdles and cannibalization of Outback sales just to sell a handful here.

Wagons have always done well in Europe. CUV/SUV do better here.

I suspect Subaru doesn't have a financial incentive to go through the regulatory hurdles and cannibalization of Outback sales just to sell a handful here.

Most likely. Although I've heard vehicles such as the Golf Alltrack and the Volvo V90 are making quite a comeback.

Hey guys!

Out of curiosity, I was looking and subaru sales in Europe, when I stumbled upon the Subaru Levorg.

As far as I understand it, it seems to be made in the same spirit as the older Subaru Legacy Outback.

I have driven the 1.6GT and it's much more like the 4th gen wagon than anything else, not even hatchback. Not much like the Outback either. And I have had the 4th gen wagon and the Outback on the same chassis.

So anyone looking for an upgrade to the 4th gen wagon - the Levorg is the vehicle you would like to get.

To follow up - the 2.0 turbo is as far as I know only available in RHD style, but it would be really fun to try one.

Edited by ehsnils
453747.png