LegacyGT.com

MD/PA Trade my magnaflow catback for nameless muffler deletes catback

Looking to trade my 3in magna-flow cat back exhaust w/ dual mufflers and mid and y pipe for a 3 in nameless cat-back w/ dual single tip muffler deletes and mid and y pipes. My exhaust is maybe 2 years old and in great condition. I purchased it new and kept up with cleaning the tips so no carbon build up or anything like that. They still look pretty new. I’m only looking to trade because I want to go louder now that I don’t drive her as much and want to delete the mufflers. Local to shewbury PA and hunt valley MD.

Also would trade my 3in cat less Downpipe for a 3in catted Downpipe while I’m taking off the catback.

Serious inquires only please. Not looking to sell as this is the exhaust currently on my car so really only looking for trades.

30532982c4ae6f2b49af6c6e136ce247.jpg

6043442edea9f49e62e4d098e2822261.jpg

a93adfa9b368a9db5a8efc5a7d40d79d.jpg

Edited by Lgt005

• 1 month later...
Resize your pics and you'll be able to upload. If you would decide to sell I'm east of Pittsburgh and could be interested.

Lmk if you need any assistance.

I tried to edit the size on my iPhone but it still won’t let me upload them. I don’t have access to my computer anymore so I’m not able to use that to resize them ether unfortunately.

Also I would prefer a trade as this is the only exhaust I have for the car right now and I wouldn’t want to not have one while I am searching for a new one. Tho if I am able to find a muffler delete cat back and line up that deal I wouldn’t mind selling mine. I would just have to get another exhaust before I could well this one.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
If you do find your exhaust for sale, I’d also buy your magnoflow catback. I’m in Baltimore, MD every weekend! Would love to hear how these sound on my 3.0R with headers.

I’ll keep that in mind and let you know if I find one. I would also be very interested to see how that would sound!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...