LegacyGT.com

2014 3.6r LegacyWagon!! Aspen white. 6 months project!!

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I put on last night the legacy gt rear upper control arms. Only to realise they are the same lenght only curved. It did not change a thing when on the ground. Mabe a little bit less camber but I don't mind since the adj lcas will probably do.

So I took them off. They were around 500$us at the dealer...

After that I put on the rear stock 3.6r sedan springs. Sounds good sonfar since the drop is about level with the front h&r.

Maybe I will be able to keep my big 245/45/19 with a slight ro

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Any tips on rolling the fenders? I am going to do it soon and have all the same tools as you. Mine will be hidden by my flares though so I can butcher it a little.

I have a roller and have done my old 1992 Legacy all the way around, my buddy's 1993 Legacy wagon all the way around, and a slight roll on the front of my GT. Going to tackle the Forester some time this summer. Come on over and we'll have a fender rolling day. No butchering allowed though. Its not hard and turns out well if you take your time and make sure to use the heat.

I have a roller and have done my old 1992 Legacy all the way around, my buddy's 1993 Legacy wagon all the way around, and a slight roll on the front of my GT. Going to tackle the Forester some time this summer. Come on over and we'll have a fender rolling day. No butchering allowed though. Its not hard and turns out well if you take your time and make sure to use the heat.

Next time you visit Portland, you should bring your roller.

Yeah. Look for videos on youtube. Heat a lot the paint.

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...