LegacyGT.com

well just got backed into today front bumpers all cracked up

well i got backed into today xmas shopping.. hate the holidays ..

front bumpers all cracked up few pieces broked off where the headlight is .. good thing she didnt hit my light ...

bumper blew up and cracked cause it is so cold out .. still drivable just craked the bumper cover i checked everything else out, all is good

now my ? is is there a nice aftermarket bumper cover that isnt fiberglass for our cars.. ive searched and found most to be fiberglass..

i work at a body shop so .. and the lady paid for the damges out of her pocket so we wouldnt have to go threw all the bullshit of just a bumper and everything , and rates going up ... painting the cover myself and installing it so ill save a bunch , just looking for a non fiberglass bumper ..

any ideas on any

pic of damages

1430152785_2012-12-2215_06_55.thumb.jpg.a333b09c91de1e7180286b127e728683.jpg

That sucks... Something like that just happened to me mid-week. I was parallel parked, looks like someone decided to be lazy and go into the spot in front of me headfirst and cut the turn too sharply and scraped me. My headlight had a light scrape on it, but luckily it hadn't blown out either. No note left on car, so I'm ass out for a repaint next year some time...

I feel your pain bro. This is the 2nd time something like this has happened in less than 2 years. :(

bumper.thumb.jpg.d37d787e63e3ffdec8af639740aa7f36.jpg

i priced a bumper from fred beans.. its 180 so im going to go that route. rather have oem then a fiberglass crappy fitting bumper ..

and ill paint the bumper myself in work .. just pay for paint prob about 40 bucks..

order a wrx lip and make it a better set up then what it was .. and still have money left over towards tint lol

Archived